Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seven_stars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i hope this happens ! anji needs to know wht khushi had gone though coz of her husband and her brother. 
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That would bee awesome!!! I really hope arnav does tell her all this if she everstarts to blame it on Khushi which she better not!
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: afsuu

<font color="#6600CC">Some negative is compulsary to bring positive thingss around if asr leave kkg due to anji then anji see asr pain n c all thing how kks suffer due to her hubby n bro she never want to chotay suffer she must do sm thing big to bring chotay love anji is good one but now not have hub n bro she shatter n need support n when she know alll things she realize kkg shatters but never show any one</font>

Exactly what i waz thinking thse 2 days that even lets say anjali will make khushi go back im sure that after seeing arnav suffering and being in pain bc of seperation between him and khushi then anjali will realize her mistake and will see how arnav is unhappy then once again she will bring khushi back or tell arnav to go agter her!
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
its really good if cvs gonna show the track like this...😳
IFrozenl thumbnail
this sounds really good.  
And i just wish he says something like this. *fingers crossed*
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I am sure Arnav is the one who is going to spill the beans to the family .. either because of Anjali or Akash-Payal rift .. lets see!
...Penknife... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i wud love it if it was like tht...!!
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow you made me look it up positively! Thanksss! It'l be far less painful to see anjali being a thick wall between arHi now
Black_Paradize thumbnail
i wish it happens...Angali was the one he never hidded any thing and now he is hidding such an important thing from her tht is hurting her more...i think he shd tell her.
x.titli.x thumbnail
Arnav Anjali relation is going to suffer a lot