Debina my lady luck: Gurmeet Chowdhary

Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Debina my lady luck: Gurmeet Chowdhary (TV Snippets)

Monday, July 16, 2012 | 4:01:36 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    4 Comments

New Delhi, July 16 (IANS) Television actor Gurmeet Chowdhary has been earning rave reviews for his stint in dance reality show "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa" and credits actress-wife Debina Bannerjee for inspiring him to give his best.

New Delhi, July 16 (IANS) Television actor Gurmeet Chowdhary has been earning rave reviews for his stint in dance reality show "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa" and credits actress-wife Debina Bannerjee for inspiring him to give his best.

"Debina is my lady luck and my inspiration," said Gurmeet and clarified that she attends his rehearsal sessions at his behest.

"She is definitely there (at rehearsals and performances) with me, but at my insistence. How she manages with her shoot and my erratic timing only I know. Her suggestions and mere presence make a lot of difference in my life," said the actor who is currently seen in "Punar Vivah".

For "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa", Gurmeet has teamed up wtih choreographer Shampa and they are working hard and with two back-to-back 'perfect 30' from the judges - Madhuri DixitKaran Joharand Remo (D'Souza) - his efforts seem to be paying off.

Gurmeet who rose to fame with his roles as Ram in "Ramayana" and Maan Singh Khurana in "Geet...Hui Sabse Parayi", says he is more confident now.

"Initially, I was not able to deliver in 'Jhalak...'. Everybody including Madhuri DixitKaran Johar and Remo sir said that I could do much better, but I was not able to showcase my talent. So I started getting creatively involved and thereafter my marks, my performance are talking for themselves," he said.

"I am more confident now. So are my fans and my well wishers," he said and added that when he got less marks, "my fans made sure that I stayed there. I will not let them down. I am enjoying the experience and will continue doing that."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varnita. thumbnail
Why the Hell they have Published the Same thing again With Different Words ?? Is This the Another way of IF to Irritate People for Gurmeet and Debina ðŸ˜¡ !!
Everyone is Saying that Gurmeet is Not Proffessional and bothering abt his Wife a Lottt !!
And Just Check out the Spellings "Gurmeet Chawdhary" ðŸ˜¡

And Why the Hell they Havent Tagged Gurmeet and Debina in it !!
It is a real Crap ðŸ˜¡
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Don't bother about this article Varnita, as neither Gurmeet nor Debina are tagged on it, it won't get much comments.😆 It's just another repetitive article that makes it seem like Gurmeet sings Debina jaap like Yash sings Arpita's jaap all the time, but this article isn't in Gurmeet's profile either so no one will see it.
cuttie17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey nw dey both tagged in to it..so we hv to comment...
Varnita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Don't bother about this article Varnita, as neither Gurmeet nor Debina are tagged on it, it won't get much comments.😆 It's just another repetitive article that makes it seem like Gurmeet sings Debina jaap like Yash sings Arpita's jaap all the time, but this article isn't in Gurmeet's profile either so no one will see it.

@Red
🤣 What an Exact Thing u have Said  🤣   🤣   !! It Definitely Seems like that and This thing will annoy those persons more and More who Dont like this Real Life Jodi !!
Ohh people will Start Disliking them more if Such Articles will Keep Coming ðŸ˜­

Varnita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuttie17

hey nw dey both tagged in to it..so we hv to comment...

What the Hell !!
This SIte is Really Getting on my Nerves ðŸ˜¡ !!
It is not Trustworthy anymore, Fake Articles, Spell Mistakes, Merging 2-3 News in one, Deleting Articles at any time and Now Tagging and untagging People anytime 😡 !! What a Crap ðŸ˜¡ !!
And Seems that It has Some Special Problem with Gurmeet And Debina for Whom i m Here  !!
Seriously If I Dont have So Mant Wonderful Frnds in this Site, I Would have Shown my Jooti to this IF ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜† !!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varnita.

What the Hell !!
This SIte is Really Getting on my Nerves ðŸ˜¡ !!
It is not Trustworthy anymore, Fake Articles, Spell Mistakes, Merging 2-3 News in one, Deleting Articles at any time and Now Tagging and untagging People anytime 😡 !! What a Crap ðŸ˜¡ !!
And Seems that It has Some Special Problem with Gurmeet And Debina for Whom i m Here  !!
Seriously If I Dont have So Mant Wonderful Frnds in this Site, I Would have Shown my Jooti to this IF ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜† !!

You're correct Varnita, IF has gotten so undependable and well...corrupt lately.🤔 It used to be a much nicer when I first joined, but now there are so many politics underhand!

Well, I only log on for my friends now, I honestly don't care about IF celebrity or forum ranking anymore, it's totally bogus.
dorimon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Since i still cannot write there. I want u janki and varnita di yo pl write on thst article. Thst gc nd db know earch other nf snd in relation with each other since last 7 yrs. To those so called fans who claim to know all details about both. But write that they fell in love during ramayan..pl for me di pl. U know them since long. And truely know them.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: dorimon

Since i still cannot write there. I want u janki and varnita di yo pl write on thst article. Thst gc nd db know earch other nf snd in relation with each other since last 7 yrs. To those so called fans who claim to know all details about both. But write that they fell in love during ramayan..pl for me di pl. U know them since long. And truely know them.

Hi dorimon, nice to hear from you!

I know you're upset that you cannot comment in profiles yet, but the rules have been changed by IF. Newbies comments won't count because they could be MIDs (multiple IDs by the same member), so if you keep posting until you reach 150 posts, you'll become a groupbie and then you can join the profiles of your fav celebs.
Varnita. thumbnail
^^ We Can Become a Groupbie only after 50 Posts !! So for Dorimon only 15 are remaining !!
But i Think there is Some Different Problem with her...She Didnt Even Got the Validation Email...So Her Account is Not Validated yet...She Will Not be able to Post Even After Being a Groupbie !!

Dorimon, Leave this ID yar and make another one !! Their is no means of Keeping Such ID from Which U Cant Comment Anywhere !!
ANd I have Posted Such Comments there, Dont Worry 😊 !!