Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanel_g thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks alot for your wonderful live update. 

As shown in the precap... icchha says all the kids hates me... 
I think ..She forgot even all the viewers(including me) hates her for her behavior..😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I m fade up of her mahanta and evil nani.
Younger gen. is destroying their life.

Cvs are really useless!
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you so much for the update. . really want to slap ichcha hard. . how far she will torture us , veer, and meethi . . . she will not tell the truth and will not allow anybody to tell the truth they how come they will not hate her. . and cv's you are testing our patience.. poor mukku does she know that her mom has not even know that mukku is her daughter . . . and loving nani was the only reason for downfall of her godly ma

--Ishani-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks... ichha as if doesnt know the reason why the younger gen hates her.. its bec she never wants to say the truth..is this a sign of a positive character??? the consequences whether good or bad the truth must be told at all times..ichha is suffering because of herself..this much mahaanta is not good...
jensen123 thumbnail
I really hate Iccha for this. Why she is becoming Mahaan. Please change the character of Iccha and let everyone know the truth... I am really fed up :(
Jenishazz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you very much PrincessπŸ‘πŸΌ for the wonderful live update.

crisps21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am hating Icha for doing this repeatedly as well... BUT this time I think she stayed quiet because Divya asked her not to say anything to Mukta and she sort of promised that Mukta won't find out the truth about her taking care of Mukta for the first 2 years. That's the reason she stopped Jogi from telling the truth... and Divya also told Jogi that what's the point of truth when it will leave Mukta hating her mother!
oldveechafan thumbnail
hy guys who can update f0r next week bc0z shardha has a seminar?
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks every one!

ya my seminar in college is coming and plus i want to skip nani torture and focus on study, so anyone can come forward and do live update.
if any day , no1 can do and if tym permits then i might come here and give mini  update if video is updated on tym on youtube.
thanks in advance to the person who will do it.
-Ashvi- thumbnail
very bore on sat nd sun
Edited by Ashvi_lolzZz - 11 years ago