General OS - Simple, it is...

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello!

That's me! Madz. I know its like after century, I am posting any damn thing. But I hope with my past records, OS/FF/SS you guyz can recognize me well. The one with cruel heart who loves to kill her HERO! 😳 I am so freaking proud of it!

How are you ALL? I missed writing fictions so HERE I AM! It just happened before few minutes. Before 30 minutes I was writing this and now I am posting this. Now, its amazing, isn't it?

Okay.. so here goes my BOLD OS. I did this thing little bold and out of Indian culture a bit. You have to love it, even if you don't love it. LIE! Lie to me and say WOW, that was awesome. 😉

Now comes the INTERESTING part coz its not for ANY ONE SPECIFIC couple. Its general. I did not name my characters, its just HE and SHE. So, ANY DAMN PERSON can read this and imagine your favorite couple on this.

For example, I am gonna list my ALL fav couples here,

Maan and Geet.

Yash and Aarti

Arnav and Khushi

Ram and Priya

Viraat and Manvi

hell,

Castle and Beckett

Mer and Der

Bones and Booth

Javi and Lanie

Mark and Lexie

Alex and Izzie

Big and Carrie

In short, ANY DAMN COUPLE. Just IMAGINE and read.

A BIG THANKS, if you have read this blabbering. 🤣 Now, GO!

Read, Like and Comment! Hell you will DO IT! Or else, I will not be writing anything until next year! 😉 (now that was a WHITE LIE!😆)

~ Simple, it is…~

Her eyes were wide open. It was midnight, raining heavily. She looked outside the window for few minutes. She was staring at nothing in particular. She looked at the other side of the bed, it was empty. She sighed. She knew what was going to happen next. She got up, and adjusted herself against the huge white board of her king size bed. She did not even bother to cover herself in the white sheets. She just waited for him, meanwhile she smoked. As soon as she saw him coming out from the fresh room, she swallowed hard and looked at him. He smiled. She tried but she just could not. He came closer and kissed her. It blew her mind, maybe it was for the millionth time, but each and every time when his lips brushed hers, she felt like her head was spinning round, all thanks to his amazingly smooth scent, his scent. But it was just for few second, as soon as he backed away little to caress her face, she pulled herself away and stopped him from doing so. She could clearly see the shock and surprise in his eyes,

'What?' he asked in his velvet voice.

She sighed again and gave him a questioning look.

'What are we doing?' She asked accepting defeat.

He closed his eyes in frustration and ran his fingers in his black hairs. And then, he came closer and took cigarette from her. He got up and stood by the window, looking at the fierce rain. She knew it was avoid-the-situation-gesture, but she decided to get the answers tonight. It's been months now. Initially even she started seeing him because it was fun, she liked it. There were no serious things, there were no commitments, no promises, and no time issues just damn anything. It was simple. He liked her. She liked him. It was just casual fun for him and for her as well. Things started slowly, from one night stand from common bar to bedroom and then another and another. Finally, it was a thing for her. But as usual, things were not as simple as it looked, not that she was not aware of the fact that he was older than her, just not for saying, he was around her dad's age. Not even that he was her boss, no her boss' boss. He was everyone's boss and incredibly sexy, hot and charming. She was used to him and his things. But the more disturbing thing was that he was married. She could not take that. Immediately after she knew that he was married, she left him but as usual, the usual habit like drinking coffee every morning is not as easy as she thought. He was her habit, just after two months, she could not control the urge to see him neither did he. It was like each fiber was getting them help coming closer. And it started all over again after the bitter break up. They made up again, this time it was more complex than ever. She knew it was cheating. There were no words for that. She did not even know what they had. From her perspective, it was useless. She found no future with him even though it hurt her like hell not to have anything with the guy she was almost fond of. He was getting into her, like in real, she was planning for them but she would control these things because as usual it was not simple. They never talked. They just hooked up like old times but never had a talk. She hated that he never talked about. He never talks. She hated it, absolutely hated it which makes her remember that she had to talk it out NOW. She got up and stood by his side, ever so slowly, she put her hand on his shoulder, and he looked at her, she gave him questioning look again.

He tried to come closer to her but she pulled herself away. He sighed depressingly.

'This has to end. We have to end this.'

'Look…' he tried to explain. And she burst out.

'No. You listen to me, Mister Hot-Shot Boss. You have to go. We need to end this. You have this amazingly-not-so-annoying-smart wife and I get to be your mistress whatever. This is not so done. You better get moving, okay? I want to know why in the hell are we still doing? This is not supposed to happen. You are my boss and you are just…NO! NO! You have to explain first. What are you doing with me?'

'Hey…' he tried to speak in between but she stopped it repeatedly. And he caught her by her shoulders and made her sit on the edge of the bed and sat across her feet.

'Look…'

And he held her face in his large palms and made her stable. He looked in those deep eyes of her and continued.

'It's simple…'

'Simple? You've got to be kidding me? Are you still drunk or what…?' And she was cut off by him.

'Just listen to me first'

And she silently nodded.

'Okay! It's not as simple as it seems. But look, I know what I am doing. It was fun. I liked you. I never thought at that night talking with you that you would become so important to me…'

'Am I what…?'

'…Let me complete first, damn it!' he screamed a little in a whisper.

'I was not serious for you. Accept it. It was just nothing for me as I was so lost that night, and so very much drunk. But now I like you. In fact, you are like habit. I like being with you. I like to share my coffee with you. I like to see you around me. I like to get up with you; of course, the morning kiss is the best part though. I like coming home to you. I like when you wait for me until I come late from work. I think it's simple…I love you. I know I am not divorced yet but trust me that will come soon. And do not blame yourself for that. She cheated on me. She dumped me, I did not. So, part of my affair or whatever you say with you is just happened, its natural. I never wanted to do anything with you, but it just happened. It was like I was lost and you found me. You gave me back my bloody hell life and now you want a definition for what we have? So…Okay…For what it's worth and for me, it's simple. Just simple, it is… I freaking love you. It was not planned for but now I think I do. And I know this is strange for you as I am almost double your age and nothing is clear, nothing is sure, nothing seem proper but for me, it is simple. You are my person. You are my back up; you are my call-in-emergency person. You are the love of my life…hell I never thought I would say that. You crazy woman…you made me say that…Got it? Now can we continue from where we left?'

And he got up and went to the window again, smoked another cigarette and made a drink.

She was shocked. She was shocked for two things, one for what he said and two for his normal reaction to that. He never talked at all and tonight all he did was to take her breath away and it was amazing. She smiled a little and once again she loved him all over again. It was pretty simple after the so called talk. She again smiled a little to herself and got back to bed. And after few moments, she felt his fingers tracing her back and she set her hands around his neck and they brushed their lips. As usual, it was spinning her mind with that smooth scent. She closed her eyes and slept on his broad chest after a while. May be nothing was as simple as it was but for now, it was enough. It was more than enough for her that her one night stand and a pass time guy was the love of her life. And even more surprising thing for her was that he loved her too. It was enough and as he said, simple, it is…

If you happen to like my writings then here goes for you:

~ My All Works ~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res

EDITED:

wow that was awesome! so well written too! well done😃
&& yaay so happy im first to comment 😆
Edited by mayabegum - 11 years ago
Viji79 thumbnail
Hey thx for the pm, else I would have never known you still existed. Whatever you did to your profile name. That was a freaking awesome OS, I could not put a face to the leads though, Ram and Priya came closer because of the age factor, may be.
iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viji79

Hey thx for the pm, else I would have never known you still existed. Whatever you did to your profile name. That was a freaking awesome OS, I could not put a face to the leads though, Ram and Priya came closer because of the age factor, may be.

Thanks...A TON!

Actually, ANYONE can come coz its general. For me, it was all about Mark and Lexie and Mix of MerDer... Coz recently in Grey's season 8 finale, Lexie died. So I am still grieving for her.

BTW, I am talking like stupid, when I do not even know if you know what Grey's Anatomy is? 😆

Anyways, I love RaYa too.. I almost love all couples...Correction. All couples in which HEROES are HOT and SEXY! 😳

Thank you so much, nice to talk to you after months! 🤗

Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Woww Madz...happy to c u...missin' ur os
Simple, it is... Just Amazing😳
superb..Loved it alot...
Beautifully written
Thankx for pm😊

iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayabegum

res

EDITED:

wow that was awesome! so well written too! well done😃
&& yaay so happy im first to comment 😆

Thank you so much ... 🤗
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii
Beautiful os
Loved it
Thanks 4 da pm
iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gcs-girl

Woww Madz...happy to c u...missin' ur os
Simple, it is... Just Amazing😳
superb..Loved it alot...
Beautifully written
Thankx for pm😊

Thank you .. Thank you so much ... It was little BOLD from ma side but what to do? I wrote it coz I was in mood .. 😉

iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii
Beautiful os
Loved it
Thanks 4 da pm

Thanks .. Its so good to see you ALL after looong time! 😳

Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iMadz

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
Thank you .. Thank you so much ... It was little BOLD from ma side but what to do? I wrote it coz I was in mood .. 😉</font>

Me loved to Read Bold😉