allseasonrain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i know many of you will not agree to me. but what's true remains true guiss. i am a big kriyaansh fan. but that doesn't mean i can't be a taarey fan ya i am. and iam glad for that. and i have many a reasons for that...
1st--- shakti left the show and she don't think about her fans about us who love kriya. and we bash taani and even vrinda for her fault😲. what a gr8 verdict. really. just think what will be it's  impact on vrinda .she is a newcomer guiss.

2nd--- rey loves kriya that doesn't mean he can't love taani. remember cupid can struck twice. i ask you how many of you are with your first love now?? 1st love is very special but it doesn't mean they are the true one.. or the forever one. pls remember the word move on ...

3rd---i know kriyansh chemistry is sizzling. but love don't need a sizzling chemistry... it's a mental state and always will be. and taarey is also very cute (though not sizzling)..

and for swaron fans  remember love doesn't mean dance together or to do romance always. sometimes it's to give mental support to eachother.. that's the cvs trying to show..

pls pls pls think logically once ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StolenKiss. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ohh sum one is teaching us about LOVE..! well if u r here to tell us dat ur a KriYaansh fan but as well as Taarey and ur glad den its soo clear dat u dunt love Kriyaansh ..! and yeah I am sure dat rey will fall for taani cux he wasnt a true lover..!  a lover can never forget his frst love only if it was TRUE if sum one loves u from bottom of his heart he cant evn think of sum oder girl..! Cupid strikes twice whu are fake and dat is REY..! and dun u dare tell any thing to shakti she loves her fans more den anything and we will support her no matter what..! get that dude..!
So called KriYaansh fan huh..!
Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
m also a Kriyaansh fan ...but m a huggeee AMAR fan... so cnt see amar as a lonely guy...i felt sooo bad fr him...wen vicky said "tere paas koi ladki nahin hai na"...nd rey's expression awww...😔...
aishasully thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
dude i know people fall in love 2nd tym and deres nothng rong init but theres gta be a reason 4 it and kriya and rey love wa true and this palki is ruining it well m hating it anyway and tarey dnt even wanna know them am a kriyaansh fan and sorry shakti left cuz she had 2 but i hope she cums bk it dont mean u say bad thmngs about her got it
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: allseasonrain

i know many of you will not agree to me. but what's true remains true guiss. i am a big kriyaansh fan. but that doesn't mean i can't be a taarey fan ya i am. and iam glad for that. and i have many a reasons for that...

1st--- shakti left the show and she don't think about her fans about us who love kriya. and we bash taani and even vrinda for her fault😲. what a gr8 verdict. really. just think what will be it's  impact on vrinda .she is a newcomer guiss.

2nd--- rey loves kriya that doesn't mean he can't love taani. remember cupid can struck twice. i ask you how many of you are with your first love now?? 1st love is very special but it doesn't mean they are the true one.. or the forever one. pls remember the word move on ...

3rd---i know kriyansh chemistry is sizzling. but love don't need a sizzling chemistry... it's a mental state and always will be. and taarey is also very cute (though not sizzling)..

and for swaron fans  remember love doesn't mean dance together or to do romance always. sometimes it's to give mental support to eachother.. that's the cvs trying to show..

pls pls pls think logically once ...

And what mental support SwaRon giving each other now ? Dancing or romance ki to baat hi nahi karo. They are not even talking to each other properly if not on phone. And even if they are talking it is somehow related to Tani.
allseasonrain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: d3lover90

m lil agree with u...

thanx. andi don't want to teach you about love remember juliet is romeo's 2nd love and he is not fake. i am a huge manveer fan there also the girl found hert true love in 2nd time and according to her 1st love teach her what is love but how to love this lesson she gets in 2nd love. thats my pov..

and about swaron it's really disappointing😡 but when we can wait 1 year😭 for thier patch up then why be patienceless now. i think once all the problem sort out we can see swaron more & more.. and hope to see them together tom epi😳
Edited by allseasonrain - 11 years ago
muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tabzy

m also a Kriyaansh fan ...but m a huggeee AMAR fan... so cnt see amar as a lonely guy...i felt sooo bad fr him...wen vicky said "tere paas koi ladki nahin hai na"...nd rey's expression awww...😔...

awwwUnhappy

your post is so sweet

i know, when he said that i felt bad for rey

well, i love taani and rey...

i have seen many many girls around in school, tuition etc and their over protective brother's, infact guys like rey does exists , they do care for their friends sis!

and its kinda cute...😳

i am loving this real thing in a fiction😛
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
agree wit everything except the shakti thing shakti left for her studies and im also both a kriyaansh and taarey fan but ppl here wnt accept that 

like u said not many ppl are with their first love lifes 2nd name is moving on and that is what rey is doing i dnt think theres anything wrong wit that
Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abshu_Arsha

ohh sum one is teaching us about LOVE..! well if u r here to tell us dat ur a KriYaansh fan but as well as Taarey and ur glad den its soo clear dat u dunt love Kriyaansh ..! and yeah I am sure dat rey will fall for taani cux he wasnt a true lover..!  a lover can never forget his frst love only if it was TRUE if sum one loves u from bottom of his heart he cant evn think of sum oder girl..! Cupid strikes twice whu are fake and dat is REY..! and dun u dare tell any thing to shakti she loves her fans more den anything and we will support her no matter what..! get that dude..!

So called KriYaansh fan huh..!

Abshu, i love ur 1st line😆

swaron19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
1st:- I loved shakti left the show for dance cause I love her as dancer and only like her as actor..😊
I was ready to welcome a new person..No vrinda in not-at-all at fault.. In fact she is improving her acting bit-by bit like other new comers did..😊 The main problem is with tani's character, (I'm copy pasting my post which I did in one of the posts)

Tani has disgraced small town girls and basically Jodhpur is a well developed city, not at all a small town. So in actual she has disgraced girls. 

1)   Most of the girls are emotional but when they step in a new town they hold a tough mask and face all the difficulties. 

-tani had her brother with her to protect her, to care for her still she is behaving like a aabla nari. And now she even has rey then why such type of behavior?

2) They speak politely with everyone but still don't trust anyone untill she is assured that the person is nice. 

- here her brother and his brother's best friend already warned her to stay away from shivam then.. why trusting him? and if a girl is good in doing all that CD ghotala then why not good in judging people?

3) Every small town girl comes with a dream, a passion to fulfill in big town. There objective is there only preference. 

-Tani is shown to have strong moral values.. how come she traveled to Mumbai only for love that too with a person whom she don't know. and rey is not a celebrity, just a college going guy. then how come?  Really girls are fools to do such thing?

Said all this cause I'm also from a very small place and can't see such a bad image of small town girls.

CV's have really took long time to establish her character and they were really having many instances to turn her to a sensible one. But the main problem is that in establishing one character they have ruined 11 other characters.

I was never against new entry. But WHY CAN'T CV'S UNDERSTAND, THEY HAVE TO FILL THE GAP OF THE PERSON WHO WAS THE PILLAR OF THE SHOW.

Really after shakti left the whole D3 team has crippled and tani is adding extra burden to it, making them unbalance.

ust for one person they have ruined 

-the other characters

-the plot

-the definition of LOVE, FRIENDSHIP, and even the pure RAKHI bandhan

2nd:-

Rey can fall in love with anyone else no doubt in it.. But the way they have shown him falling for her is little absurd and too fast..The foundation they have set for tani rey pair is not at all strong..The story is not appropriate cause I don't feel connected to it..I'm not a kriyansh lover but the story about kriyansh was atleast sensible.. Rey should move on, but the way they have shown it, You only tell does there love story have potential? do it seems promising?? 

I feel When people don't get connected to something then only they complain...😊

3rd:-
 Do you really feel tani rey as cute?? The way they are showing it is making me feel rey as tani's elder brother more than swayam..And I'm not saying it to make fun of tani rey pair but I really do feel like that..The story lacks somewhere..

For swaron fans thing:- 
Love doesn't mean to dance together.. true.. But then it's dance based show so expecting them to dance is not a bad thing.. Don't you want to see a tani rey dance as tarey lover?? 
The problem with swaron is that there character has changed in brisk of second.. The matured stuff is not matured enough.. you only tell asking for hour to hour schedule is a matured thing?? Show them changing but so fast is not done man.. Change happens slowly...

Hope you ponder over my thoughts also..😊  

-Shruti.
Edited by swaron19 - 11 years ago