hats off to anandi she proved

milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ today my anandi critics wrote so much but her one statement shut th mouth of all  ,who said she is dumb ,why she is crying bt see after so much dilemma she went to jogia and told him if u don't mind i tell u 'tumhari duniya mujhe khokhali lagi "and when u pursue ur dreams  and go for ur likings u forgot ur dear ones ur family ,really so much oity was on jagya's face today never was so much pity for him . he was all alone ,no hand to soothe him ,even his sacha pyar didn't come see the situation and his state of mind no one to console his ds too turned face,.anani can say truly with her wits what she felt ,she is lucky she got rid off   a looser and will get what she lost today no  grief just happiness ,superb is her acting skill ,equivalent to jagya in acting i say hats off πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ just tonnes of smiles for anandi n good wishes 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milindrose

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ today my anandi critics wrote so much but her one statement shut th mouth of all  ,who said she is dumb ,why she is crying bt see after so much dilemma she went to jogia and told him if u don't mind i tell u 'tumhari duniya mujhe khokhali lagi "and when u pursue ur dreams  and go for ur likings u forgot ur dear ones ur family ,really so much oity was on jagya's face today never was so much pity for him . he was all alone ,no hand to soothe him ,even his sacha pyar didn't come see the situation and his state of mind no one to console his ds too turned face,.anani can say truly with her wits what she felt ,she is lucky she got rid off   a looser and will get what she lost today no  grief just happiness ,superb is her acting skill ,equivalent to jagya in acting i say hats off πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ just tonnes of smiles for anandi n good wishes 

@ bold blue...yes...his saccha payar also didn't come! πŸ€’
and i am very happy how CVs showed it...and how it ended...

but i think anandi does not need to prove anything to anyone...she has proved herself many times...
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Superb scene.Self respect and dignity at their peak.
How out spoken she was.
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After yday's episode I had felt really frustated at the slow motion acts of A and her tears.
I did not have much hopes for today's epi but it was a sixer !!πŸ˜ƒ
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really liked today's episode, she did end her relationship with grace... πŸ‘
nitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today's episode is wow no words to say.
Prathyusha and shashank rockzzz

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
When Jagat said I have different dreams... I wasπŸ˜•  What dreams?  Humko please batao?  His dreams are all things Gauri planted in his head - MS, his own hospital, blah blah blah.  Konsa dreams tumhara hai, Jugat?  Khokli admi ke borrowed dreams!    
puneetkjain thumbnail
@alishy she is stupid 

What a shame to see this kind of words on a forum. What else can be expected from people like you. It a waste of time to see the comment of people like you. Edited by puneetkjain - 11 years ago
sunshine244 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys...whats with the increasingly rigid positions for and against Anandi...and these expletives! This is a show...lets not get so carried away discussing it ! Makes it that much less interesting to be accosted by this language in the middle of an intense, and insightful discussion ... no offense to anyone, but please..take a chill pill!
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I loved yesterday the best slap, which Anandi hit on Jago, to show the reality of their khushi sansaarπŸ˜† yes its is really khokhla and as we know khali dabba sound muchπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Its really true for this khokhla ghar sansaar, both khali dabba (dimag se)πŸ˜‰ whnever together, they start making noise. Tan tana tanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†