Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nb.neha

I m totally confused with all the articles coming up since few days and its really annoying too.

1. the very first article said that mohan will marry megha under pressure. It happened 

That article too said there will be some twist, if i'm not wrong. 

1. the second article said the marriage will be a dream sequence. 

I'm confused...

1. how can they show such a long dream? i mean a whole episode is a dream?  

This is nothing. I have seen some serials which have a entire track as dream. In a tamil serial long back in Doordarshan - A guy goes to a doctor for a check, doc asks to do some tests. After giving the blood tests - he starts dreaming that he has a dangerous disease(i don't remember what it was, perhaps blood cancer๐Ÿ˜†) then he starts worrying about his family, kids etc, he doesn't reveal about his illness and does things to make their life comfortable even after his death etc And there we viewers were feeling so bad for him thinking that it was real. I believe i even cried seeing his state. Then after many episodes later it was revealed that it was his dream๐Ÿ˜†. Famous comedian in today's tamil film Industry Vivek did that serial.

The dream had nothing OTT, so noone doubted it. Also note that It was not TRP driven stunt as there was no TRP pressure those days that too in a DD Tamil serial, i think they would not have to change track. 

1. and if at all the second article is correct then does that mean all the precaps are now dream?? sounds weird. 

Logic kya hai woh  toh CVs pata hi nahi hai.

1. thirdly they are continously airing promo wherein megha is dreaming about mohan n her wedding and here mohan is marrying riddhima n a voice over saying "kya kismat ne juda kiya megha-mohan ko?"

Yeh hume daraane ke liye and the viewers ko curious aur interested karne ke liye kar rahe.

please clear off my confusion 

My comments in Red and Blue. 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 11 years ago
misty85 thumbnail
Article never said Mohan will marry Megha under pressure...rather it said mohan will marry ridz under pressure... which turned out to be true.
Yes marriage of Mohan to ridz is going to be a dream sequence which is going to be unveiled tonight most probably.
@subha: arre you too witnessed same thing... me too... I saw TMOKC where dream ran for 2 weeks... but that was comic situation... there was a similar sequence in kis des mein hai mera dil...
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: misty85

Article never said Mohan will marry Megha under pressure...rather it said mohan will marry ridz under pressure... which turned out to be true.
Yes marriage of Mohan to ridz is going to be a dream sequence which is going to be unveiled tonight most probably.
@subha: arre you too witnessed same thing... me too... I saw TMOKC where dream ran for 2 weeks... but that was comic situation... there was a similar sequence in kis des mein hai mera dil...

@Bold - I think she meant Riddhima and megha was a Typo๐Ÿ˜•. 

I was very young at that time. I don't even remember much except that i was relieved that it was a dream๐Ÿ˜†. I guess that was the first TV drama i cried. 
Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 11 years ago
Kunalrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maybe they will sort out everything in NBT today since its the final friday the 13 of 2012 , so aj pata chal jaayega sab dream tha๐Ÿ˜Š
Kunalrocks thumbnail
Maybe mohan is thinking hard ..then dreams , then overhears rids mom talking to indu that plan successful mohan maan gaya , that is when mohan wakes up with a jerk..yeh hoga kya .๐Ÿ˜†
Kunalrocks thumbnail
Dil hai ki maanta nahin, lagta hai kuch toh hai, riddhima never came bak to mohan's home with him to grihapravesh,... And where is indu? So this is fake..not dream but fake..thats why she kept saying..tumney mere liye jo kaha..that was just fake ..to show ridz dad๐Ÿ˜†
ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mohan Marries Riddhima in Reality.

Feeling sad for Megha.๐Ÿ˜ญ

But Riddhima is very pretty and good girl.๐Ÿ˜›
poojabi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashish.sachi

Mohan Marries Riddhima in Reality.

Feeling sad for Megha.๐Ÿ˜ญ

But Riddhima is very pretty and good girl.๐Ÿ˜›

pls spare us.dont sprinkle salt on our wounds like this.
nigahlad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok just saw last part of todays epi. and got so confuse .. all the fuss about mega's dream of  mohan getting married to Ridhima is not a dream but real. so cvs make us fool... what the... i thought this drama is different then others but again who am i fooling... so now what ? me not watching it untill everything ok. mohan break my heart and so does nanhi's tooo
riti2805 thumbnail
yaar kya sachchai hai is serial mein i m nt understndng... Its nt a dream we r sure nw dn y dis articles r cumng in various sites???//
yh hum logo k dil se kyn khel rhe hai yaar.
ek taraf kehte hai k mohan k megha se shaadi hogi aur yh dream hai bt serial mein kuch aur dikhate hai... I m nt able to undrstnd seriouslyy. I hate it to d core
shaadi ko khel bna diya yaar jb mann chaha karli jab mann chaha tod di agr mohan megha k shaadi hogi to.
but mujhe yh lagta nhi hai. Hum logo k saath dhoka hua hai yaar...ya phr abhi bahut time lagega inke milne mein... pls kuch batao yaar... I just hate it