BHBK Written Update 13th July-Mujhse Galti Ho Gayi

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miracleraj thumbnail
arre i understand rajni's point of view but in business u cant b emotional every time...then to by her logic dont use computers aur lpgo ko kaam milega...
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Hinu for the update.

I am with Krish today though I understand Rajni's viewpoint.  Whatever be the reason, the method she chose to show up Krish was not nice...

Rajni is too stubborn...I don't know how she is the fav bahu of the house!   I didn't like her behavior today in the least...and it is not becoz I am a Krish fan...she was really being uppity today! 😡

There are other ways she could have approached what was bothering her...today, I am totally with Krish and hope he also does not suddenly make a turnaround later and Rajni becomes mahaan...she would be intolerable then!  🤢
hinz thumbnail

mummyben 🤗
I havent liked Rajni's attitude from day one...she was just not pleasant or able enough to become everyones favourite...Fine, she cares for everyone but she also has this very dominating attitude...Today was the limit and I can without any doubts say that I DISLIKE her totally !

Again, its not because I'm a Krish fan...just the way Rajni deals with things is not appealing...and like you, I really want Krish to stick to his opinion and not do a dal badal as soon as Rajni sings 'lo aaj mai kehti hoo I love you'🤣
Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i too agree with all of you

didn't like what Rajni did today,her way was wrong --terminating the maid to convince them and always bringing the same topic even when Krish takes her for dinner

she appeared irritating to me today😛
Edited by gaurav_fan - 11 years ago
ssroomani thumbnail

I really hope it is this attitude of Rajni's that is the answer to Phir Kyun...

How Yashoda supported Rajjo today...she did it so well, she took the whole family with her to Rajjo's side...Kya pyaar hai...YashRaj ki jai ho! 😉

Poor Krish!  I so badly wanted to hug him today!  😭

Vraj does not know what he is getting into by supporting YashRaj...he will be the next one out in the cold!  🤣
hinz thumbnail

poor Vraj 🤣

why does Rajni have to be so irritating ???
arghhh !

but I tell u mummyji he will fall for Rajni's whatever technique to manao him and soon we'll see them singing a duet with the gaays in the BG ...🤣
ssroomani thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

poor Vraj 🤣

why does Rajni have to be so irritating ???
arghhh !

but I tell u mummyji he will fall for Rajni's whatever technique to manao him and soon we'll see them singing a duet with the gaays in the BG ...🤣

that is what I am afraid of...Rajni might succeed in manaofying him...🤢...and she is so irritating, I don't want Krish to be manaofied by her!   I feel like  ☢️ing Rajjoben at the moment!

I want Poulomi to enter the arena now...the time is just perfect!😛
hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssroomani

that is what I am afraid of...Rajni might succeed in manaofying him...🤢...and she is so irritating, I don't want Krish to be manaofied by her!   I feel like  ☢️ing Rajjoben at the moment!

I want Poulomi to enter the arena now...the time is just perfect!😛

Go for it mummyben🤣
we'll all join u in the ☢️ing...

Paulomi ...palat!!! 😆
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for grtt WU hinz
i actually dont want to watch the eps but cant do that..for Krish i have to...:)
what all went Rajni' s side yeh kaisa hogaya ek hi din mein but iam Krish side iam still not convinced hehe...can understand her lekin abh machines ka kya karenge...lol...anyways iam still waiting to know how come they will make use of all workers and the bought machines...hehe
Hamari desh mein baade lagon ko for example Ambani samjho needs someone like Rajni in their home..hehe...