Anandi's self respect ??

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Today first of all, when they got up and were together in the aisle ... jagya doesnt look at her but walks forward... she follows him looking at him like a puppy dog. 

Then,  all throughout the long drawn signing,  she keeps looking at him with some pleading eyes... like please change your mind and dont sign ... when he signs and slides the paper over to her for her signature ... then she gets an angry look in her eyes ... as if she wanted him to say "i cant do this... i cant divorce you"

then tomorrow after the signing, he leaves and is not looking back at her ... again she calls out to him and says "Jagya"...

I mean really 🤢🤢

Why not just let him go and be done with it? 

Is this the time for a final goodbye.  That already happened in the cowshed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smeenakshi76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinoo

Today first of all, when they got up and were together in the aisle ... jagya doesnt look at her but walks forward... she follows him looking at him like a puppy dog. 

Then,  all throughout the long drawn signing,  she keeps looking at him with some pleading eyes... like please change your mind and dont sign ... when he signs and slides the paper over to her for her signature ... then she gets an angry look in her eyes ... as if she wanted him to say "i cant do this... i cant divorce you"

then tomorrow after the signing, he leaves and is not looking back at her ... again she calls out to him and says "Jagya"...

I mean really 🤢🤢

Why not just let him go and be done with it? 

Is this the time for a final goodbye.  That already happened in the cowshed.

Ask CVs. They better know.
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yup... totally agreed... till nw Anandi ws a strong character with high self respect... bt 2day the way she ws looking at jagya... i felt disgusted... it ws really lyk she ws pleading to stop this divorce... 
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes, it looks like her desire is to remain lifelong abandoned beendhni of jagadish singh.  she doesnt want the divorce at all.
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

yes, it looks like her desire is to remain lifelong abandoned beendhni of jagadish singh.  she doesnt want the divorce at all.

I guess she never wanted divorce... she ws happy with tht nly... she never applied for divorce... it ws DS who convinced her.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
bus karo  sbb mein sab khuchh bata diya tha aur hum log is baare mein kaafi discuss kar chuke hain ab anandi ko is cheej ke liye baar baar criticize karne ka kya matlab. Edited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
michelle281194 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i completely agree with everything that you said! actually you just beat me to the PC! i thought Anandi was a self respecting person who wanted nothing to do with Jagya! the last week's episodes seem really odd to me!
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

That was really yucks 🤢
Like if once Jagya said I dont want divorce I want to live with you, Anandi would have said yes in a sec...
She was really hoping something like that happened...
There was no anger in her eyes, nor grief...only hope and tears of that hope dashed
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
totally agreed. I was also shouting like mad "come on sign", and she is  crying. then in the police station she followed jagya😡she should leave with Bhairo but she waited for him...
I'm disappointed with CVs really
santhisaj thumbnail
Yes Tinoo - they destroyed this charater  to make her look "good". Being good is not living with out self respect. She is rejected, so unhappy and still loves him. Understandable . But even an uneducated woman will not show her vulnerability to a man who has rejected her, and made another woman pregnent, and still lives with her. What does the serial people want to show with this character ? If he says no to divorce and say I will take you also as my wife, the character to live as his " keep" in the village? Is that what the people of this serial want to project? You can love a person, but your self respect is beyond anything. I am a person from Canada, India origin, but even being not understanding a word of Hindi - used to watch this serial, due to the fact that this show was showing something good. The doormat and uneducated Sumitra is far far better than this Anandi.