Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmpressSarayu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I love Mama!  (where is he in the show BTW?)

Loved the update! Can't wait to read more! :)
segad thumbnail
Well where do I begin?  I like mama in your story from the start, very observant.  His confronting the two of them was unexpected but effective.  Even liked the convo between hubby and wifey.  mature handling of the issue.  glad that they are getting comfortable with teach other.

The only part that surprised me was Shyam's thoughts about Khushi leaving the raizada's.  is he lusting after her?  I thought that in one of the earlier chapters you had mentioned that once he found out about her profession, he had a hands off approach.  His advances towards Payal were ugh! as well.
huntinchild thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AWESOMENESS!!!!!! First off yayyy an update πŸ€—...second brilliant update it was...third arnav and khushi hayeee!!!😳 fourth shyam is an @#!%$#!. 😑 Fifth mama is so cool and he's gunna be cupid...nyeheheh... can't wait to read more πŸ˜Š
pooja0978 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm just completely in love with your story... Pls pls pls continue soon.
Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mama was the high point in this update and I loved the convo between Khushi and Arnav.. so, they are not going to break the marriage... Loved this update
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
While I was fan girling at ArHi and despising Shyam in your FF I forgot one of the most important characters in this Mama!!! And I love how he's going to play cupid but right now it seems like their doing pretty well on their own...Thanks for the PM!!!
jakhushi thumbnail
Great update! They decide to stay married... now they need get that Snake out of the house... and realize why they wanted to stay married.

And Arnav wanted to kiss khushi when she was 5 & he 7!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
..-Niru-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!! that was a fabulous update ! god!!! I'm so happy Mama knows whats happening!
I'm more excited to see how he would bring them closer !
The games Arnav and Khushi play have me going red !!!
the characters are so lovable! they r smart, silly,adorable and annoying ...just a perfect blend of everything!
Anjali is so innocent! i feel terribly bad for her!And Shyam is surely going to face the Raizada wrath very soon !

Edited by niru273 - 11 years ago
chashni12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
just came across ur ff
omg u are one amazzzijnggg writer
the plot is gripping
ur characters are very very engrossing
its written beautifully
thanku for this splendid piece of work
great job
-Ashi