SBB-SBS:OMG AarYa dance together:Vid Updted

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

SBS and SBB Combined update since both showed the same thing πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Yash and Aarti both r dancing to the song jhalla walla together quite closely and the dance is awesome ..Yash starts by playing that guitar like thing ..Aarti starts the dance ..then both start grooving together hand in hand and also like a couplee 😳😳😳...both GC and KS enjoy the dance together ...

Reporter talks about their new look for Neelam mission and also jokes about how Yash is finding it difficult to handle his own punarvivah but is becoming a match maker for another couple πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Reporter also compliments their new look 😳

Gurmeet in his interview talks about how he is trying to unite Neelam with his love in which his wife Aarti is supporting her 😳...Gurmeet also says that Kratika always complained that I keep dancing for jhalak and she does not get a chance ,so this time I asked the choreographer to give her all the dance steps while I will do most of the lypsinc and just support her ..awww 😳😳

Kratika in her interview says she is helping Yash in this mission now that she is in love with him 😳 and then she says I kept telling Gurmeet how he gets all chance to dance in jhalak and so I need my chance too .. finally I get a chance as he lets me do main dancing πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...

Also in one scene Yash is shown acting possessive of Aarti and making sure she is all safe and nobody is able to recognise her by putting that naqaab properly on her face 😳😳

Overall the dance is awesomee ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

SBB Youtube Video ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vUbnRE7AE8&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

SBS Youtube Video ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xlIOrz-tUw[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
EDITED!

Awesome blossom! I think they look adorable and that dance screams a hesitant but undeniable chemistry. Really looking forward to this episode. Kratz looks beautiful in that colour/ 😳...thanks for posting, Jyo. πŸ€—...God bless you.

Edited by PinkChocolate - 11 years ago
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!Edited by DMKJ_VB - 11 years ago
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
EEEKKKSSS πŸ€’🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

It's definitely going to be a TRP overload next week, hopefully we'll cross our previous high of 3.1 and that would truly call for a celebration! Can't wait to see the segment 😍
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Both are showing segments simultaneously 
Yash acting like Rishi Kapoor of Amar Akbar Anthony! Such endearing segments.
GC joked he has given KS this challenge to dance because he himself is dancing a lot.
Reporter said . 'Naach Basanti Naach' , KS oked , 'Yahan to paisa bhi nahi mill raha' 🀣

Both dancing together 😍 PV gonna rock tonight 😍
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So exciting!

I didn't expect them to be dancing TOGETHER! 😍

cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG !! Aarya gonna rock the floor...Desperately waiting tonight !! For now waiting for the link..πŸ˜‰
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh emmm geee!!! I saw it !! I saw it!!! They are chumeshwari!!! OMG!! Lemme catch ma breath first...sighs...πŸ€ͺ
Yash and Aarti and more than that GC and KS...they are muhaaazzz...πŸ€—
I loved the dance part...hayeee...jhalla wallah...😍
and KS and GC's off screen masti...I am dead...πŸ€ͺ
And GC planned with choreographer...hahahaha..and KS said, paise bhi nahi mile...ROFL...🀣
and Yash's transformation into nawab sahib..his acting..OMG!!! And Yash was DANCING!!! It was unbelievable...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Love the segments...πŸ˜ƒ
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OK Guys i can give a short update before jyothiπŸ˜†

SBS AarYa dancing together for a song can get that song Sorry may the same song Arti did in the offscreen.yash have  small guitar..They dance happilyπŸ˜†

offscreen.Guru joked and said he threatened his wife if she didn't support he will do another PVπŸ˜†

SBB:- They didn't show much of performance but there also they danced

OMG today night will be a rocking oneee

cant wait now😳

My AarYa rocksss
Edited by UltimateGcian - 11 years ago
AnushaGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Omg.such a gud news.cant wait for this.