**BirthDay Of Divine Beauty Sonarika Bhadoria**

shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

No πŸ˜† twenty years ago , a ravishing princess was born on 14th July. Shall I repeat the date? 14th July 1990 ☺️
The ethereal beauty was named Sonarika 😍
Yes!
Our beloved Devi Parvati , Our endearing Abhilasha!

Our 
Sonarika Bhadoria 

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday Dear Sonarika
Happy Birthday to You.

From good friends and true,
From old friends and new,
May good luck go with you,
And happiness too.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFh-rX_Sfhs[/YOUTUBE]
May God Bless You 
May Angels Kiss You
Happy! Happy! 
Happy Birthday To You 

Edited by shubhika124 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shubhika124 thumbnail

This 19 year old winsome princess completed 
 high school from Yashodham High School, Goregaon, Mumbai.
And now she is doing her first year BA from Dahanukar College of Commerce.

Pretty-petite Sonarika is a self acclaimed Mumma's Girl.

Do you know?

Lord Shiva has been Sonarika's favorite god since her childhood and admits she always felt drawing herself towards him .

shubhika124 thumbnail

Tum Dena Saath Mera
Abhilasha

Abhilasha was a simple girl with dreams in her eyes.she married a man and came to city. She got really a nice husband and loving inlaws. Her mother-in-law took care of her as a daughter.her husband loved her alot. She use live a happy life.oneday a woman entered in their life.
 She was her husbands boss in the company.slowly her husband started falling for his boss. 
This was unbearable for abhilasha as she was a girl with simple philosophy of life. She decided to bring back her husband in that her mother in law helped alot. She said her husband to marry his boss. Then she made her husband understand the difference between a lovable wife and the other woman.she then succeded in bringing her husband back and they lived happily ever after.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu6J1el276w[/YOUTUBE]

Devo Ke Dev MAHADEV
Devi Parvati

June 2012 , Sonarika bagged the role to die for , Mata Parvati. The show DKD Mahadev is regarded as one of the most classic & elegant shown with first rate effects , cast & execution. From day one this ethereal beauty had much pressure on her shoulders but it didn't take much for her to win over millions of heart.
Sonarika's divine beauty helped viewers to connect with the shown better.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A4f0tAJ-b4[/YOUTUBE]

shubhika124 thumbnail

Cancer  is the fourth astrological sign in the Zodiac, which spans the Zodiac between the 90th and 119th degree of celestial longitude. It is considered a water sign and one of four cardinal signs.[1] Cancer is ruled by the Moon. In the Tropical zodiac, the Sun transits this area of the zodiac between June 21st to July 21st each year. In Sidereal astrology, the sun currently transits the constellation of Cancer from July 16 to August 15 (approximately). Individuals born during these dates, depending on which system of astrology they subscribe to, may be called "Cancerians".

Mythology

According to an ancient Greek legend, the figure of a crab was placed in the nighttime sky by the goddess Hera to form the constellation Cancer. Hera swore to kill Heracles, the most famous Greek hero. Hera attempted to kill Heracles in many different ways, but each time his incredible physical strength allowed him to survive. Hera cast a spell of madness on Heracles, causing him to commit a great crime. In order to be forgiven, he had to perform twelve difficult tasks. One of these tasks was destroying the terrible nine-headed water-serpent, Hydra.

During the battle between Heracles and Hydra, the goddess Hera sent a crab to aid the serpent. But Heracles, being so strong, killed the crab by smashing its shell with his foot. As a reward for its service, Hera placed the crab's image in the night sky. However, there are many different stories regarding this; in one version, instead of Hera graciously placing it in the sky, Heracles kicked the crab to the stars, but this is not known for sure.

Compatibility 

The natives of Cancer are generally considered to be compatible with the natives of the other water signs Scorpio and Pisces, and the natives of the earth signs Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn. Aries and Libra are signs of the other nature (masculine/extroverted), but are considered semi-compatible with Cancer due to them having the same cardinal quality.

The sign of Cancer witnesses to the importance of roots, or origins, of considering the present in relation to the past. Many people feel they can ignore the past, yet feel something is lacking from their lives. Cancerians enrich the present by honouring its links to history.

Since Cancerians have a need to feel they belong, they can be very reluctant to let go of or move on from situations that give them a sense of emotional security, and sometimes it is necessary to move on. Cancer is ruled by the Moon, and to have the Sun in the Moon's sign can indicate a reluctance to leave the realm of Mother, childhood home and family in order to undertake the solar task of becoming an individual in one's own right

-Minakshi-

shubhika124 thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu6J1el276w[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhfYnEQxdKQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A4f0tAJ-b4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuBvcSAvTn0[/YOUTUBE]

shubhika124 thumbnail

shubhika124 thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqsgt9H4xHg&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfZHQBnOwmc&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

shubhika124 thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒSince I am new on this forum,I really have no idea how bday wishes are given but still genuinely i wish sonarika a very happy bday,this wish is direct dil se ,thanks coming into my life through dkd,no matter what people say i think u are playing the role of goddess parvati perfectly,ur brilliant eyes and ethereal beauty makes my day !!I was quite shocked to see that you are turning 20 this year,you are really young and at the pace you are improving,I am sure you will become a television superstar very soon(u already are in my eyes).again wishing you a very happy bday!!!hope you have  a blast with mahadev and co on the sets !!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

- Raj -

Happy Birthday Sonarika

The girl with the gorgeous eyes and stunning smile, many many happy returns of the day. 
I am in awe with your acting and your smile like seriously. You light up the screens and it is such a pleasure to watch you daily as the divine Godess Maa Parvati 
You are bubbly, cute and simply amazing.
Love you and hope Shivji makes all your dreams come true! 

Love Sanjana <3 

Happy Birthday Sonarika! You have been such a joy to see on DKDM and you have done a fantastic job so far in portraying the role of Parvati Maa. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!
-Aishwarya

Wish u many many happy returns of the day,Sonarika.U r working so hard and performing really well as Parvati.Hope u achieve huge amount of success thru ur hard work and dedication.
Happy B'day once again.
A Small gift frm my side 

Gold Birthday Card

Many Happy Returns of The Day Sonarika😊
-Minakshi-

Happy Birthday Orkut Scraps

To   Sonarika A.K.A Parvathi  

Its time for celebration πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

We are presenting cakes for u 

Flowers for u 

Flowers Orkut Scraps

Flowers Orkut Scraps

Flowers Orkut Scraps

Flowers Orkut Scraps

Many more happy returns of the day 

sonarika πŸ₯³

-Vanadhi-

Wish you many happy returns of the day Sona.May God bless you.You acheive lots of success in life and have a great year ahead.
-Foram-

Happy Birthday Sonarika!!!Have an awesum day,and hop[e you get all the lick and success in life
God Bless
shruti

Happy Birthday!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
Hope its as awesome as you are and may all your birthday wishes come true!!! 
😊  πŸ˜³  
πŸ‘
Love you as Parvati in DKDM...Doing a gr8 job,... you really suite the role!!! Gr8 acting!!!⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ

Happy B'day once more and,...

KEEP ROCKING!!!πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š
😊⭐️

-Shadow Daemon- 

A Very Happy Birthday to you Sonarika! Here's wishing you all success in the future!

Mira

Many happy returns!

-Vrish-
ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shubhika what a thread...you did awesome job dear I am really speechless for your workπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Sonarika

πŸ‘β­οΈEdited by ramki1 - 11 years ago
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG!ShubHi..surprise diya bhi toh woh bhi chappad phaadke πŸ˜ƒ Gorgeous thread! πŸ˜³

Let the celebration begin πŸ˜³ HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONARIKA IN ADVANCE!πŸ€—
Edited by disha15 - 11 years ago