My baby needs someone to baby him

Sweet Mermaid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys,
I know all of you pretty much want redemption track.
But cant you see.. He is already regretting things, the moment he said that he has made the biggest mistake of his life says it all. He was looking at Khushi then and Khushi understood him.

And Hey,
Yesterday's hug scene said it all.. Their silence spoke so much.. Just soo beautiful.. What more do you need?
I trust the Cvs, I am sure they will handle it nicely.

And Hey,
Arnav is trying make things right between them... and they are supporting each other.. the perfect husband and wife bonding.

RIGHT NOW,
Arnav needs someone to baby him and comfort him for all he has been through and they are both quite shaken by the recent events, and being how understanding Khushi is, she is doing exactly that. He is there for her, she is also there to baby him!

SO I am loving this...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet Mermaid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
56 views and no replies, come on ppl!
vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ya agree to u.
Admitting his mistakes is a big thing for him.
He regrets it now.
But this time they need each-other.
Redemption track is near once the anjali track is over and she leaves Rm due to pujali.
So wait and enjoy.
canadiandesi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with th
His subtle one liners speaks a millions times more than what the millions of words that he would utter in the redemption track. The sorry, the apology.. all look absolutely nothing in comparison to the looks that he gave Khushi. They speak even more louder screeching and screaming for her forgiveness. His trust is redemption alone as he chose to believe his wife.

And guys I wonder if we all really wish for this redemption track, this is a redemption. His whole demeanour towards her, the caring softness, the love that brims, the total change for her is ASR's way of saying sorry.

And remember after all he is ASR. One who does not KNow how to say sorry. He did and said so twice to her before. She knows that. And then if we do have a huge track of redemption where he follows her asking for forgiveness, won't that change the whole essence of ASR's character? We don't want that now, or do we?

I a, trying to think of all those threads created asking, literally begging the CV's not to make ASR mushy wushy types...

I like what the CV's gave us till now. Yesterday and today were fabulous.

I am waiting to see how they handle the Anjali track of course along with "Arshi moving ahead together"😳😉
SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just one question: Who was there to baby Khushi six months back when her life turned upside down? 

Oh, and don't say that Khushi is stronger, that's why she didn't need anyone to bounce back. That will only imply that Arnav is weaker and I really doubt anyone here thinks that. 
Edited by SunriseGreen - 11 years ago
canadiandesi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SunriseGreen

Just one question: Who was there to baby Khushi six months back when her life turned upside down? 

Khushi was a strong woman. She still is. Today was a glimpse of the old Khushi returning. Life has treated her so where she has learned that by being a sobby wimp will not get her anywhere.

anyway, she rose out of that and becoz she did that she is where she is now. Kudos to her. She is strong and she will be even more now since her Laad Governor is on her side, by her side. With her..

I just did. 😆😃

But I mean it. ASR is weak. Though he appears so strong. he chose tohide this weakness behind his wrath and aloofness.

Oh whatever, I love them both.😳

Edited by canadiandesi - 11 years ago
SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: canadiandesi

Khushi was a strong woman. She still is. Today was a glimpse of the old Khushi returning. Life has treated her so where she has learned that by being a sobby wimp will not get her anywhere.

anyway, she rose out of that and becoz she did that she is where she is now. Kudos to her. She is strong and she will be even more now since her Laad Governor is on her side, by her side. With her..

I just did. 😆😃

But I mean it. ASR is weak. Though he appears so strong. he chose tohide this weakness behind his wrath and aloofness.

Oh whatever, I love them both.😳

@bold- I never said or felt anything different from what you said. But the same applies to Arnav. He also learned long back that crying and moping is of no use. So why the need to "baby" him? Just like Khushi can take care of herself, so can Arnav. Difference is that when there's someone by your side, then it's easier to gain strength. Too bad Khushi didn't have that when they got married. But now that Arnav does have that, I feel he should be at least a little grateful that the woman he wronged so much is now with him, no complaints, no demands. And that's why I still feel an apology is in order. 

And yes, we all love them, but that doesn't mean we should overlook their flaws. They both have defense mechanisms that I consider the wrong way to handle things, but that's what makes them essentially them. :)
MaddyAddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
agreed!
baby has found a baby to baby him 😊
kalo_megh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ur absolutely right...he a baby right now that needs attention and comfort from his loved ones especially his mommy (Di), but sadly he's not getting that, but Khushi fulfills her part of the comfort...and its just heart warming and cute!!😊

<3 Barun <3
vini09 thumbnail
Yes, Arnav has been through a lot those past 15 days, he was drugged and had to fight off six or so KN, he did not sleep, or eat well, poor baby, he needs someone to fuss over him and Kushi is the right person. to do so. Are they(ANJALI)  forgetting that he was Kidnapped? He has been through hell and Kushi also.