10/7 Episode Discussions - All discussions here :)

seelaks thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Episode # 83

10th July  2012 - Tuesday

Additi confronted Ija in yesterday's episode  . Surely Ija with throw a challenge

to Additi . Lets see how she takes it. Will Kabir believe what she says  πŸ˜• ?

It will be harder for Additi this time to win the challenge πŸ‘πŸΌ. Is the promo a dream of Additi  ? What will be Kabir's reaction on knowing Ija is the Sarkar ? Will family

accept Ija's new avatar πŸ˜† and take Additi's side ?

Please Share your views 😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waiting to see dumbiti's next move..
swethasyam08 thumbnail
how stupidity it is 😑

if A want 2 expose Ija n collect proofs, she must hv recorded Ija's confession over ph r something like that ri8??

yaar she wz ready to record K's confession through cam's then hw come she was shown dumb again??😑

hmm yeah CV's ko drag karne ka mauka chahiye na

it became kahin kissi roz - 2 now with same saas bahu saaga of challenges n all blah blahh 🀒
swethasyam08 thumbnail
BTW why is the forum so dead today?? πŸ€”
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: swethasyam08

BTW why is the forum so dead today?? πŸ€”

maybe they wan break frm dumb AditiπŸ˜† Edited by Rimzy93 - 11 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Lol

Dumbiti's dumbness made u all dull πŸ˜†
jiji22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I so much hate Ija now, she is so evil and the way she keeps touching Aditii, why does Aditii let her do this. Aditii is known for such good chhals in this show and now she does nothing?  I want to enjoy Kabir's nice smiles and stuff but I got so angry and stressed watching today's episode that I couldnt enjoy Kabir the way I want to.  So all Aditii does is stand there listening to Ija and then cries and stuff. 
seelaks thumbnail
I need  a break from dumbiti πŸ˜† .. Didnt watch yesterday's episode .. Will watch it and then comment πŸ˜‰
Mean.Girl thumbnail
i was so upset after watching the yesterday's epi i went off line really soon.. y colors r ruining my fav shows cause of TRP..
they are spoiling Kabir's char... A guy like Kabir will never misbehave with Aditi..
n seriously i need a break from dumbiti's dumbness..
seelaks thumbnail
First Guruma disappeared next Karan .. One character has been mentioned but not yet introduced. Mami is not seen these days. I miss her foolish acts πŸ˜†.

Is Guruma with Ija ? πŸ˜† .. My guess is no as when she came for the first time she mentioned that the marriage happened at wrong time.  It may be because of Ija's evilness .