reachmaryam007 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i really hate ismail darbar.he is so rudely behaved.i know whtever he said 2 d contestants was right but d manner in which he gave his opinion was extremely rude.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He is transparent and emotional - nothing wrong with that. Do you know how hard it is to understand people who are the opposite?? I like this trait .... atleast you waste no time understanding him. We are all still trying to figure out HR and I do not think anyone has done it yet.

Just think about it..... 😉
sevak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surpremi

He is transparent and emotional - nothing wrong with that. Do you know how hard it is to understand people who are the opposite?? I like this trait .... atleast you waste no time understanding him. We are all still trying to figure out HR and I do not think anyone has done it yet.

👏  totally agree with that. Besides he's here to bring the singers to track & help them improve - not give them false encouragements. Besides the contestants are all very familiar with him - personally too. So I'm sure they'll take his comments positively.

wagma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
He was ok today, but if he pointed out Bonjyotsna mistakes then he should also poited out that how good Sharib sung. He was very hard in his openion, but not too bad.
X-rebel thumbnail

He is transparent and emotional - nothing wrong with that. Do you know how hard it is to understand people who are the opposite?? I like this trait .... atleast you waste no time understanding him. We are all still trying to figure out HR😆😆 and I do not think anyone has done it yet.

I agree Sunilji.

I dont think there is anthing wrong in being transparent.
chatbuster thumbnail

arre bhai, ab "control" bhee toh koi cheez hoti hai. hoti hai na? emotion mei aa kar road rage dikhao, logon ko gali bako thappad maaro, dharmender wala "kutt* kamin*" dialog jamao, khoon pee jane kee baatein karo, yeh kahaan kee reet hai?😛😆

haan, transparency can be useful. koi chori daka marne nikle toh jhat se pakda jayega. kyoon bhai?😆

chatbuster thumbnail

btw, what pet is that? most of the girls i've known had russian samoids. always had a tough time competing with those lil things on the cuteness factor 😆

lalit1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatbuster

arre bhai, ab "control" bhee toh koi cheez hoti hai. hoti hai na? emotion mei aa kar road rage dikhao, logon ko gali bako thappad maaro, dharmender wala "kutt* kamin*" dialog jamao, khoon pee jane kee baatein karo, yeh kahaan kee reet hai?😛😆

haan, transparency can be useful. koi chori daka marne nikle toh jhat se pakda jayega. kyoon bhai?😆

😆
Qwest thumbnail

Surpremi ji.agree with you that besides he's here to bring the singers to track & help them improve - not give them any false encouragements. For that we should not hate any one.
sweetmusic thumbnail
I think being honest does not necessarily means being rude. he could have said the same things in a nice way. I think Hariharan is good about his comments. Ismail has always been rude and demoralising. He could have said the good things about the song too.