Aishwarya Sakhuja(Toasty) s not quitting SBS-Artcl

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Note : This article is from a rival site, so i cant share the link, nor can I copy paste the entire article, according to our IF rules. Hence I'm sharing the gist of the news alone.

Guys, dont worry. Toasty will continue in Saas bina sasural. She herself has said in that article that she will be part of SBS and Rubina dalik (Choti bahu fame) will enter the show soon, but she will not come in between Toasty and Tej!! โญ๏ธ On the cancer track, she had said that it is irrevelant and nothing of that sort will unfold. ๐Ÿ˜Š

The article further mentions that Rubina will play the role of 'Smiley' a punjabi girl, who happens to be a childhood friend of Toasty!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Udhay - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshaMish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thankyou thanku thanku... I am so deligted to know this.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

madam smiley will bring lots n lots of smiles on chaturvedi's as well as viewers face ๐Ÿ˜‰

no cancer scare for toasty... how could it be yaar... party time guys ๐Ÿฅณ

๐Ÿ‘
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ofcourse, lets celebrate.. :)
.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG๐Ÿ˜ณ I read the article and wow, it's amazing ! TejYa Ki Life Toh Set ho gayi

Love You SBS๐Ÿฅณ Party Time
pujli07 thumbnail
thanks for sharing. 

Like i mentioned before, I like Rubina as an actress and have watched her other shows. and as long as it is not the old love triangle or terminal illness tracks or reducing toasty's screen space, i would love to see her in the show. hope they bring a nice story line. 
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing this good news
Phew!!!! I thought another emotional melodrama was in the making.. Thank God toasty ka cancer wala part and stuff is NOT going to be a part of the crap.. Ever since Kiya made her entry.. melodrama had taken the centre stage and the fun element of this show had gone..

For God's sake.. if this show has to end, let it end happily not with crap or low trp's.. show a logical, happy ending..
.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ac82

Phew!!!! I thought another emotional melodrama was in the making.. Thank God toasty ka cancer wala part and stuff is NOT going to be a part of the crap.. Ever since Kiya made her entry.. melodrama had taken the centre stage and the fun element of this show had gone..

For God's sake.. if this show has to end, let it end happily not with crap or low trp's.. show a logical, happy ending..

OYE!?You're talking about ending!!๐Ÿ˜ณ SBS has to go on years&years๐Ÿ‘ It's an excellent show but only creatives have to keep it safe and well๐Ÿ˜†

Ab tum shaant ho gayi naa ye news parne ke baad๐Ÿ˜‰
Bilkul shaant ho gayi hu yaar.. Infact, I recently suffered from a miscarriage isliye I was in a semi-depression state and hence wanted some solace in my life.. but now I feel happy days will be back for me soon..

Watching too much of tension disturbs me nothing else.. Anyway I hope we get to see some nice romantic scenes between Tej-Toasty..