HORRIFIED to find the truth of anup soni

madhubala.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
he left his wife with two young daughters and married juhi babbar.
i dont care if hsi divorse happenned before or after he met juhi, the thought of his daughters i crushing me. i have a little son and th way he hugs his father in the evening and how he misses him all day ... to think those little angels will keep waiting for ever now m so sad.
i dotn want to get into the discussion how divorse is nice and good when people cannot work out differences. no thank you im only sad for two little girls who lost their father. kids dont choose to be in thsi mess created by adults and how they pay the worst price. kitni cruel duniya hai ye kissi rishte ka koi matlab hi nahi. jub aise hi todane hote hain to log rishte jodate kyun hain aur bacchon ko kyun laate hain duniya me? beyond me.
m sad😭

EDIT:i think i simply made it clear i am not interested in discussing merits or demerits of divorce at all.
im not even concerned about discussing and or listening the free chocie thing. IT EXISTS. PERIOD. but not for the unpriviledged lot which are kids. they have no chocie what so ever in their fate.
i think the only reason i created this thread was i felt bad for the kids.
and The info came as a real shocker to me.
i wish ideally in this world people make sure they have workable relationships before bringing kids into thsi world. thats all. i just hate to see kids n this mess.they deserve love and guidance of both parents , so why dont people make sure they r in it for the long haul before planning families.

I HATE KIDS WAITING T MEET THEIR ESTRANGED FATHER OR MOTHER ON VISITATION DAYS. or sometimes have the other parent thorwn out fromt heir lives. i have reasons to know this sicne i know how much pain that can be.
also the thing which makes me sad is ... the status of spouse being so fickle. it can break easily and can be replaced also, while all others like that of parents and kids survive and are irreplacable. i wonder not just in his case but in every case of divorse ... how can u not have affection for a person u spent so many years with?

why does a horatio can eof CSI miami say that "the spouse is the number one suspect in a murder". iss rishte me itni nafrat kaise paida hoti hai ... which is supposed to be so sweet and last so long.
i hope im making it clear what i mean, this world can be really cruel place to be in sometimes. and im just sharing my sorrow over an information i just learnt in another thread about juhi babbar's baby shower. i was very surprised and shocked.

hopefulyl no brick bats please now that i have made myself clear.

ANUP SONI is merely an EXAMPLE. my thoughts are directed towards a general phenomenon prevelant in the society which got accentuated by this information i read this morning. and same thing is being shown in balika vadhu too.

Edited by anjana.d - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guys please, this is somebody's personal life. We don't know what happens behind closed doors. Whether he left his wife because he felt incompatible with her emotionally or was there an issue of a third person... we don't know and we can never be sure of it so there is no point in bringing that up.

In Jagat's case WE SAW HIM playing with 2 women so the flak that he gets from us is just but here a real person's life is being part of a gossip so lets just not discuss his personal life because the problem with us that we believe whatever the media writes and hypes... but we never know something with certainty so there is no point in playing a blame game.

Its bad enough to see somebody getting divorced but raising kids in an atmosphere where parents constantly fight, yell etc is even worser. Lets just hope both the parties are happy and contented now in their respective lives.

Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
starasdf thumbnail
Agreed with the comment above, Anup Soni's divorce is none of our business. And before jumping to conclusions consider the possibility the divorce could have been mutual as well. 

And addition to that divorce might have been beneficial to all of them so I don't this matter should be blown over by assumptions.

Star⭐️
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ mahi0809
Well said πŸ‘πŸΌ

@ the TM
Please do not believe everything you read in the press. Every story has two sides and the press rarely presents both. It is also said that the only people who know what truly goes on in a relationship are the two people actually in it. As a bystander, who are we to pass judgement especially considering we do not know all the facts. πŸ€”

I am comfortable discussing the show because we see what is happening in front of our eyes and moreover this is fiction. These are not real people, though sometimes we might believe them to be real πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

However, Anup Soni is a real person and is entitled to live his life the way he sees fit. I appreciate him as an actor because he does a good job as Bhairon. What he does in his own time is his own business. 😳 If Bhairon does something silly on screen or if Anup Soni does a bad job of acting, we can certainly bring on the criticism πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but not as far as his private life is concerned. That should be off limits.
Edited by liv2laugh - 11 years ago
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
we only get life once, n we hve to face the hardship. We all are different and hve different opinions. If one does something n others dont agree or like doesnt necessarily means its wrong n they r not nice...

we all the whts best for us...n in this world everyone does things for themselves only

its their personal life and they did wht they wanted to, we are no1 to judge and comment its their life and they are free to do what they want
us thinking n discussing wont result into anything but discussing on an aimless topic.

grass is always greener on the other side, and we are not in their situation/place to noe y they decided like tht
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
kkie... i think tht u r nt talking abt anup's personal lyf but in general abt divorced couples and their kids... i totally agree with ur point tht kids hv to suffer bcoz of their parents separation... bt u noe... its better for them to c their parents staying away than to c them fighting... and the thing u r saying... I HATE KIDS WAITING T MEET THEIR ESTRANGED FATHER OR MOTHER ON VISITATION DAYS... it is in extreme cases else u cn meet ur kid whenever u want... if u still hv good terms with ur ex-partner... Divorce on mutual consent dsnt hv ne such clause.
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tm : personal life are not to be discussed . PERIOD

if u still want to discss the aftermath of divorce on kids, edit ur topic and remove refernce to anup and then discuss, till then it will be counted as a discussion on personal life and that is against the IF  rules!!
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If you feel that horrified, then maybe you should quit watching balika vadhu altogether so that you dont have to see anup soni on screen... rather that come here and post your own projection of how the situation is regarding his divorce ... so that you can generate some 'mob mentality' against him...

If you had a general post, then the post should have been made in a general manner rather than dragging his name into it... your post can be construed as defamation and slander and you may also find yourself in a massive lawsuit initiated by anup soni if he scans the internet and sees that someone has written something about him here ... since ip addresses are logged,  if he files a police case against you,  the police can unearth your ipaddress and then file a case against you which may involve substantial financial penalties and jail time.

As far as the general nature of why people bring kids into the world and then divorce ... everyone cannot predict what will happen in the future so far in advance ... if the marriage is on the rocks since day one, then indeed it makes sense to wait to have children ... but many times,  the marriage is good and people only grow apart later on...after they have had children.

also, just because someone is divorced doesnt necessarily mean that they wash their hands off emotional and financial responsibility for the kids.  It is quite possible that anup soni might be meeting them every single evening for an hour or two ... we dont know.   The concept of visitation rights exists only when one parent wants to deny the other parent rights to see the children, then if the second parent goes to court, the court will insist that the parent get visitation rights and draw up a schedule.   If the parent with custody has no issues,  the other non-custodial parent can see them as often as they wish. It is for the couple to decide what arrangement will be most beneficial for the child.

It would be in your best interest to change the title of this thread and to rewrite the content of your original post because if anup soni's legal representative sees this thread, you may be sued for defamation and slander.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Please correct me if I'm wrong. I thought the forum is to discuss about the show and the characters.Not any body's personal life.

Edited by apjk - 11 years ago
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey!not good swettuuu
its his personal life and we dont know what hapened behind closed doors...
please dont creat soem thing like mass hatered thing for a actor...evry one has their personal life and actor who is in movie or serial ... dosent mean we get the right to say about their personal life...evry day 100 of divorce case happenes why not say about them...because theya re not actor or actresesss... and they are so we ahve got the right to interfare in theri perosnal life...
no darling let it leave peacefuulyy...he is mature enough to know whats wrng and right in his life the way you know about your life...