Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Homeslice thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Me love it Nd me love you too!M

Marvelous fabulous is too little I think!!

Loved the shoes year!

Very creaibe you are!
*creative

And Aman saying I want to be in k group! Lol.

Edited:

I forgot co go on thread 5! :)
Edited by -NishaSobti- - 11 years ago
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
veryyy verryyy interseting 😉
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: drunkiiebabe

AWESOME AMAZING FABLUOUS CUTE FUNNY UPDATE LOVED IT ❤️

thank you!!!

SAD THE THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE THE LAST 😭 AWW GONNA MISS THIS FF SO HARD TO PART WITH IT i know :( but hopefully you'll enjoy it til the end. 😊

THE SHOPPING: I WAS LAUGHING AT THE GUYS SHOPPING PART 7 DWARF 😆   yay! thank you for liking that.OMG NK IS HILARIOUS "IT TICKLES" 😆FERNY ENJOYING IT N ARNAV HAVING A HARD TIME "THEY JUST FEELING U UP FOR THEIR OWM PLEASURE" 🤣N ARNAV REACTION NK N CASANOVA ARE ONE IN THE MILLION  THE SUITS ARE GREAT BET THE GUYS LOOK VERY DASHING IN THEM I ALWAYS THOUGHT GIRLS HAVE MORE FUN SHOPPING BUT THESE GUYS PROVE ME WRONG LOL LOL yep the boys having diferent personalities makes that most of it. 😆N MINNIE N PINKY GOT MATCHING DRESS N PINKY WAS SO HAPPY NANI GOT A SARI AWWW ADIL WAS SO CUTE GIGGLING AT HOW PRETTY HIS MOMMA LOOKS ALWAYS LOVE UR CHOICE IN CLOTHING awww thank yo so much for saying so.😳
THE GUYS WOULD BE KNOCK OUT WHEN THEY SEE THEIR PARTNERS ARNAV WALKING FAST TO SEE KHUSHI IN HER DRESS N WHEN HE ASK THE OTHER IF THEY DONT WANT TO SEE THEIR PARTNERS THEY ALSO RAN 😆 trying to keep it discrete, lolol.  LEAVING NK SJ N AMAN ALONE "LOOK AT OUR BOYS ALL GROWN UP" NK "BUT THEY ALREADY ALL GROWN UP ARENT THEY" CLUELESS NK HOPE HE GETS A GIRL SOON THEN HE GONNA FEEL THE SAME THING AS THE GUYS LOL  maybe but in my ff he'll stay single😉, lolol. N THE GIRLS DIDNT ALLOW THEM TO SEE THEM ARNAV 'IM HUNGRY NOT FOR FOOD" NAUGHTY BOY THE GROUP PLANNING TO GET THE GIFT HAHA AMAN WANT TO BE IN KHUSHI GROUP BET U HE REMEMBER THE BORING RIDE WITH THE BOYS OMG! you remembered about the car thing. very obsevant of you. 😃 N ARNAV GIVING THE LOOK KHUSH N ARNAV RUNNING AROUND FINDING A GIFT N SHOES R NICE N NAUGHTY KHUSHI WANT AN EARLY NIGHT 😳☺️ hehehe
AWW CASANOVA N HENRIETTE IS AN AWESOME COUPLE NEXT TO ARHI OF COURSE N THE WEDDING IS THE NEXT UPDATE 🥳 HOPE WE GET TO SEE KHUSHI IN LABOR N ARHI BABY I KNOW IM GREEDY BUT WAT TO DO U MADE ME THAT WAY LOL don't worry that will be in the epilogue. 😉

AWESOME UPDATE LOVED IT ❤️CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE THANKS FOR THE PM welocome!!!

gift for long comment
xxx
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all congrats for the new thread dear. Can't believe this is the last thread😭 Awesome update btw.
Loved all the dresses. They were all beautiful and lovely. Loved how they all chose pink😃. Loved the men's clothing as well. Very elegant and hot.

Loved the part when arnav was the first to be out of the shop to c how khushi looked in her dress. That part was too cute.

Can't believe its ending

will defo miss this

continue soon
thanx for the pm
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg this was awsuuum...loved it very much...just beautiful...love everybody's dresses...wow  n thnx 4da pm dear...
.Sandy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Aww zara this was second last update.
Well first of i appologise honey i need to attend a wedding so i am late to comment thats y i didnt update too.

Well back to this update.
Im going to hell miss this one. Alottt.
Next one will be wedding but in epilogue i want u to concentrate more on arnav and baby plzzz.
I just loved all dresses they were light yet elegant.

Love

sandy
-aparna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey zara congrats on new thread first
this ff have been a great journey and wl remain.

I love evry dresses
those r perfect.
Arnav is just so impatient lol
waiting for wedding updt
updt soon

btw shoes as a wedding gift?
mandira1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update!!
Congrats on the new thread!!
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
sweet

loved it
lively-piia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
aww...i lvd d update...
my casonova getting married...
hip hip hurray...
lvd d shop scene both...but guys one little bit more...
due 2 casonova ofcourse...
congo on ur new thread...
cont