Os Anjali's final verdict On precap

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

sorry for mistakes , i lost my original last night i rewrite this , last night one was better 😭

Anjali walk in bed room and closed it " sorry beta  i could not save your papa this time  " she walk to the crib " i knew your papa was betraying me as" she had a flash back 

one night he was fast a asleep , she heard him Murmuring " Khushi ji aap ko kya pata pyar kis ko bolta ha , hum aap se sab se zaida pyar karta hain"

Anjali : sat next to the crib" baby i thought i heard wrong but "she again had a flash back "Khushi ji i love you i try to kill rani sb twice but i failed" sat in shock looking at him 

Anjali  baby  , he many time said khushi to me , when i asked him ,he change the sentence that he wanted to khushi ha un ko ..she hit the crib ..."baby for you i tolerated this,i thought he will be fine after you will come to this world , but his lust  for  woman , greed for Money has crossed all limit today, he try to  ruin my brother life ,he try to kill him "she placed her head with the rod and hold it tight" tell me what your mama should do?, she can tolerate any thing for you but when it come to the rest of the family" she cried " i hate myself, why i didnot be brave at that time and spoke out , at least today he had not try to harm my Brother , for my happiness i keep my lips sealed " 

she got up"baby you are my strength , i hope you will understand your mama., your mama tried  her level  best to cover up your papa bad deeds but she failed "

she started throwing the crib things " i will not let him see you , i will not let his shadow fall on you" she push the crib and it fall down."i will throw his every thing from my room " she look at the base of the crib and saw the paper "what is this " she untapped it and read "Shyam Manohar Jha that it"she wipe her tears "till now you were hurting me ,i was keeping it a secret but now you have crossed all the limits "she wash her face and walk to Arnav's bedroom,she knocked

Khushi was waiting for him to come out of washroom"jee"

Anjali: Khushi ji

Khushi sat DI aap 

Anjali: Khushi ji you keep resting 

Khushi DI  i

Arnav came out " what happen DI?"

Anjali i came her to call you both ,if she is feeling well come down "

Khushi i am fine DI

Anjali:Khushi  ji can i have the divorce papers ?

Khushi Di woh hum

Anjali:Khushi ji just give me

Khushi open the drawer and taken it out ," di i will destroy it "

Anjali :took it from her hand " i am waiting for you both down stairs "

Arnav DI he try to help her

Anjali: "you take care of her , i can handle my self "she pointed him to hold her 

Left them in confusion

Anjali had a flash back .

Khushi: di she kneel down next to him " DI i never wanted to tell you all this ,i wanted to protect your home from breaking up "

Anjali aap ko tab se pata tha

Khushi : Di  he was the first person whom i wanted to tell(pointed at Arnav) , even i cried in front of him , but then i stopped my self  not to tell him as i knew he love you more than  his life and in anger he will ...she paused 

Anjali cried

Payal: DI buaji and amma asked her to tell you 

Khushi di i came to tell you ,but that day when your mangulsautar was broken, you got sacred   i saved it,  i made  promise to myself ., that for  rest of my life i will protect your home your marriage "

Anjali : look at her as if saying then why today you broke my home?

Khushi: because today , he try to break my home , he try to kill him . DI if he will hurt him i will not remain silent 

Arnav Khushi

Khushi : please let me say, DI you were calling me do you remember i cut your call , do you know why ?DI i will tell you when i reach there i saw the same guy with the tattoo, so i was confirm ,he is in side 

Mami :Rocky

Arnav: you know his name

Mami: how i forget him? he try to kill phati sari

Khushi: "mami ji chora hum ko , DI  there was  4 cans of kerosene , they were trying to set him to fire." she hold his hand 

Anjali chottey

Arnav dont worry di , she switched it with water , when their matches didnot work i got Khushi Kumarii Gupta Singh Raizada is out side .

Khushi DI your prayer protected him,i didnot do anything

Anjali: has was not getting what to say

NK: DI you dont take Khushi ji wrong ,DI what all you saw was pre planned ,like  the day we had pooja for Naanav , she got hurt do you remember 

Everyone shakes their head 

NK: that was to Stop Jiju for going to bed room as she stole Naanav passport from his briefcase, at there she passed it to me ,he pointed at stair case." i ran up to keep it back , till then she .."

Anjali : recollected she hold Shyam hand  ..."hmmm"

Khushi "Di please forgive me , i will go from here for ever, if you have any problem with me "she cried 

Arnav :left Anjali and hold her"Khushi "  she fainted ...

everyone panic

Anjali:Khushi ji 

Arnav held her close to him,

Payal hum DR ko 

Arnav hmmm, he look at her she was sleeping in same way in his arm but this time she was holding his vest "she had enough today"he picked her and made her rest on sofa in his lap didnot free his vest." kab tak yeh sab bardash kara "he removed her curl

NK Naanav she is a brave girl .

Arnav i know NK ,he wipe her tears " she had tolerated everything because of us , because of us she almost gave her life today "

Anjali Chottey

Arnav : DI she slipped from a cliff , and her heart stopped beating 

Payal came with first Aid box " DI you remember when you came with my proposal ? how babuji reacted "

Anjali: yaad hain

Payal: he knew about Shyam ji , he cannot speak but he knew about him ...

Anjali: hum ko yaad aaiya hum aap ka babuji se pehla mandir mein mila tha..."she hold her head 

Arnav took it from her and clean her wounds. "DI 

Anjali: all things as connecting to each other,Khushi ji

Arnav "she is right  di"

Anjali : chottey  I know she is right 

everyone look at her 

Anjali:  why i cried ? do you all want to know ? she kissed  Khushi hand 

everyone look at her

Anjali: i could not save my marriage my prayers could not turn my husband heart , i could not cover up my husband bad deeds .

Arnav DI but you at that time

Anjali : chottey i was trying my luck last time , that you let him stay . but when one's Sin  started over flowing it can't  be hidden, one day it surly come out . he was betraying me ,i tolerated , but today he try to harm the whole family "

Akash: di  relax 

Anjali:  " i know few things which i dont want to say , as i am still carrying his baby, i really thought he will  leave his deed,  but he never changed "she wipe her tears "now no one will talk on this, chottey you  are sitting like that ,call DR"

Arnav she is fine di i know , let her sleep for a while

Mami hello hi bye bye  phati sari is bashowa pati saying fine , kaise pati ho tum .she pat her cheek

Arnav: smirk" mami she scared me when she was not breathing , right now she is , she is just tired " he placed his hand on her's

Anjali take her to your room and let her rest.

NK: she is a gem Naanav you are so lucky

Arnav : picked her up and walk up 

Nani : Anjali

Anjali: Nani i am fine , i want to be alone for a while,s he walk up stairs 

Flash back end 

In hall

Nani:"Anjali betiya why you have called all of us ?" as Arnav and Khushi came down

Anjali Chottey let Khushi ji sit with me . she ask him to sit aside .

Anjali:Chottey has faith in Khushi , and i have faith in my Chottey , i know him  he cannot do any thing wrong , i have  two request , from today on-wards no one will take name of Shyam  Manohar Jha,   

everyone look at her 

Anjali" my second request  i cannot  kill this baby "she placed her had on her stomach 

Khushi Di

Anjali: "please take this baby as part of me and dont hate her" she hold Khushi hand in her

Khushi "DI why you are saying like that? baby is bless why we will hate her"

Anjali: i doubt here ,as i am scared this baby will not be a blessing , as she has her father blood running in her"

Khushi: di bas kara , for this baby we can do anything .right Arnav ji

Arnav walk to Anjali and kneel down " DI dont think like that"

Anjali: Khushi ji please forgive me as because of me you faced so much .

Khushi: DI please .she hug her .

Anjali: Khusih ji i have something for you 

Khushi :kya di

Anjali gave the papers which she was hiding under the cushion 

Khushi: Naana ji see this

NK came to see "Khushi ji yeh tou same hain"

Anjali: i found this in the room 

Khushi gave that to Arnav  he look at them in shock and passed to Akash .

Khushi: hum sach tha

Anjali: smiled" yes aap ko jhoot bolna aata nahi hain Khushi ji:"kissed her for head 

Khushi snatch from Arnav and and tore it in to pieces " it was not letting me sleep at night, for these paper i have to do  all that " she made it small pieces ...

Anjali: khushi ji 

Khushi : ji

Anjali: aik kam kara gai aap 

Khushi say di 

Anjali: gave her the papers" you have done my half work ,by making him sign this paper , please , fill this and make it is a legal papers"

Everyone look at her 

Anjali "please dont look at me like this, i want divorce from him "

Nani:Anjali betiya 

Anjali: nani we should have function as these too came home safely home 

NK party 

Anjali ha NK ji

NK i will dance with me Desi girl

Arnav showed him his eyes 

NK : Naanav dont stare like that , by the way i told Khushi ji way i call you Naanva , Right my desi girl ,she smiled ...

NK: Naanav same way she smiled while crying last time ...

Arnav now no one will cry in here he hug both Anjali and Khushi..

everyone wipe their tears .

Akash : Khushi ji youw ill not make jalebi today , but please dont make all for bhai ,as in your absence  bhai she made us all eat sugar free jalebi.

Khushi: i said sorry for that , i forgot to put sugar.

NK and Akash : but you why  forgot to put sugar 

Mami hain hain phati sari where was your mind 

Khushi look at him "pata nahi"she hide her self behind Anjali

Arnav: enough stop teasing my wife .

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anvixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww cute OS hope this happens in the show but I doubt it lol :)
bella39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
    Amazing OS! Brilliant writing Naadiya 👏
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bestesy

Amazing!! Really loved it!! 😃 xx

Great work! 😊 x

as you comment first name it 
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If things would get sort out so soon on serials .. . But wat they can end up soon is just romance nthing else
goodluck1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved it really cute os :)
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
a huge hug for u di

for creating a positive vibe with ur os 
wow di u r amazing
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ahhh how i wish anji baby has got brains like this
nice one nadz
last part was really cute
loved it
Edited by velangini - 11 years ago
Alyaa_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome..
hw i wished u wrote the script for d cming episodes!!