Ghost kii Nayi Prem Kahani (ON HOLD Pg 55) - Page 49

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 9 years ago
HEY IS IT COMPLETE YETConfused? WHATEVER!LOL IT WAS SUPERB!Clap MY GOD I WAS JUST LOVING THE DARK ROOM WITH ABHAY ND PIYA! EmbarrassedGOSH I JUST LOVE UR STORIES! WinkINDONO PYAR KAB HOGA! Big smileUPDATE SOON.Tongue
wow chapter 2 complete... thnx 4 interesting part... abhiya together...
Originally posted by flora212

HEY IS IT COMPLETE YETConfused? WHATEVER!LOL IT WAS SUPERB!Clap MY GOD I WAS JUST LOVING THE DARK ROOM WITH ABHAY ND PIYA! EmbarrassedGOSH I JUST LOVE UR STORIES! WinkINDONO PYAR KAB HOGA! Big smileUPDATE SOON.Tongue

nope, to be continued. LOL Thanks nafs. Embarrassed Pyar kaha itna jaldi hoga? The story will end jab pyar hoga. Tongue
Originally posted by trishnawaliya

wow chapter 2 complete... thnx 4 interesting part... abhiya together...

Thanks trishna. Embarrassed Glad u liked it. Wink
Yay...u finally updated.It was gr8.Abhay has started caring 4 Pia...aww.Pia got scared after seeing Abhay's real face.Update next chappy soon
atlast... Smile i was soo glad to see ur update... you have no idea how long i have waited for your update...Cry.. Everyday i used to come and check whether you have updated...Big smile coming to the update... it was a fantastic one.Clap.. Its good to know that Abhay is caring for Piya... Oh God... Piya saw the darker side of Abhay... Confused will she start her detectivegiri?Big smile i hope nothing happens to Piya and her gang... Update soon dear...
Originally posted by Monami_50

Yay...u finally updated.It was gr8.Abhay has started caring 4 Pia...aww.Pia got scared after seeing Abhay's real face.Update next chappy soon

Thank you so much monami. So nice to see you find it great. Embarrassed Yup Abhay started caring, but you see he is a ghost and it's just temporary. LOL Abhay's real face has not completed seen by Piya, it's just eyes and glowing face. Picture abhi baki hai mere dost. Wink

Yup will update soon. LOLLOL
Originally posted by rosamale

atlast... Smile i was soo glad to see ur update... you have no idea how long i have waited for your update...Cry.. Everyday i used to come and check whether you have updated...Big smile coming to the update... it was a fantastic one.Clap.. Its good to know that Abhay is caring for Piya... Oh God... Piya saw the darker side of Abhay... Confused will she start her detectivegiri?Big smile i hope nothing happens to Piya and her gang... Update soon dear...

Yup I know. Big smile But now only smile, no crying ok? Hug
Nope Piya is not going to start her detectivegiri to find Abhay's truth. So you can relax now. Wink  Here there are lot of twists, many things still to come. Tongue