Ghost kii Nayi Prem Kahani (ON HOLD Pg 55) - Page 38

Posted: 11 years ago
Yay...u finally updated.It was gr8.Abhay has started caring 4 Pia...aww.Pia got scared after seeing Abhay's real face.Update next chappy soon
atlast... πŸ˜Š i was soo glad to see ur update... you have no idea how long i have waited for your update...😭.. Everyday i used to come and check whether you have updated...πŸ˜ƒ coming to the update... it was a fantastic one.πŸ‘.. Its good to know that Abhay is caring for Piya... Oh God... Piya saw the darker side of Abhay... πŸ˜• will she start her detectivegiri?πŸ˜ƒ i hope nothing happens to Piya and her gang... Update soon dear...
Originally posted by Monami_50

Yay...u finally updated.It was gr8.Abhay has started caring 4 Pia...aww.Pia got scared after seeing Abhay's real face.Update next chappy soon

Thank you so much monami. So nice to see you find it great. 😳 Yup Abhay started caring, but you see he is a ghost and it's just temporary. πŸ˜† Abhay's real face has not completed seen by Piya, it's just eyes and glowing face. Picture abhi baki hai mere dost. πŸ˜‰

Yup will update soon. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by rosamale

atlast... πŸ˜Š i was soo glad to see ur update... you have no idea how long i have waited for your update...😭.. Everyday i used to come and check whether you have updated...πŸ˜ƒ coming to the update... it was a fantastic one.πŸ‘.. Its good to know that Abhay is caring for Piya... Oh God... Piya saw the darker side of Abhay... πŸ˜• will she start her detectivegiri?πŸ˜ƒ i hope nothing happens to Piya and her gang... Update soon dear...

Yup I know. πŸ˜ƒ But now only smile, no crying ok? πŸ€—
Nope Piya is not going to start her detectivegiri to find Abhay's truth. So you can relax now. πŸ˜‰  Here there are lot of twists, many things still to come. πŸ˜›
superb part yar
loved it
so sweet of abhiya
abhay cared a piya
wow so in dark piya seen abhay as a ghost nut didnt know ths well now
cont soon
Originally posted by bellaaa

superb part yar
loved it
so sweet of abhiya
abhay cared a piya
wow so in dark piya seen abhay as a ghost nut didnt know ths well now
cont soon

Thanks bellaaa. 😳
Yup Abhay cared for Piya. πŸ˜›
Piya sees different side of him, but was not able to believe it. πŸ˜†
Will continue soon. πŸ˜‰
nice update renu😊
abhay started caring 4 piya goodπŸ˜ƒ
but u did'nt pm meπŸ˜”
continue soon
Originally posted by nfprincess5

nice update renu😊
abhay started caring 4 piya goodπŸ˜ƒ
but u did'nt pm meπŸ˜”
continue soon

Thanks princess. 😳
Yup I didn't pm anyone. Romi will PM the update from next time onwards, once she finish her exams.
Originally posted by abhiya_kapi

Thanks princess. 😳
Yup I didn't pm anyone. Romi will PM the update from next time onwards, once she finish her exams.
ok by d way welcum back renu😊
Originally posted by nfprincess5

ok by d way welcum back renu😊

Thanks princess. 😳