Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Ohhh WOAHH!!! I hope I too visit ahmedabad sum day.. n go to my ronit's school..!!!
And yess do find out all about ronit... kaise the vo apne school days me n all...!!!
*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronit_Rulez

Ohhh WOAHH!!! I hope I too visit ahmedabad sum day.. n go to my ronit's school..!!!
And yess do find out all about ronit... kaise the vo apne school days me n all...!!!

Always welcumed here.....i will find and tell u.....not to worry abt tht.

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

The two main couples in the serial Tulsi Virani (Smriti Irani) and Mihir Virani (Ronit Roy) and Karan (Hiten Tejwani) and Nandini (Gauri Pradhan) haven't met for years and several episodes.

Ask Ekta Kapoor and she replies. "They will meet in a few weeks."

On one hand Tulsi who has been asked to leave the house after Mihir suspects that she has been responsible for the mercy killing of his mother. While in truth it is a woman called Meera who has set her evil designs on him.

After the twenty year leap that the serial has now taken again, it is now discovered that Tulsi is still alive while the family had given up on her as dead. "And now Mihir tries and gets her back home in a few episodes. I don't know how long, but it will take place soon," says Gauri Pradhan who along with Hiten won the best couple award on TV beating Smriti and Ronit Roy in popular TV awards.

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Made this Siggy!!! MT are gona be together soon:):)

*Devanshi* thumbnail
Nice Siggy Sunny.I read this article and i was on top of the world at tht time.
Even the new promo suggests tht maybe on 18th August MT will re-unite.Though i have not seen yet but many IF members have seen it.Happy Days r back again.MT gonna be together again 👏
*Devanshi* thumbnail
Shocking thing in SBS.
Shubavi was dressed as a bride and singing Anthem.Really worried so r Mihir-Meera marrying???????
If this happens to be true than it wud be like a nightmare ever.
Pls Ekta don't do this...... 😭
yesha1718 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulsimihir4ever

i wud surely but as i said b4 it is having sum prob and comp engineer is stucked up in Surat floods and will not be able to cum back for next 4-5 days......i don't know how i m going to do it.Sunny if u don't mind can u just e-mail the vids as u did b4.Will be really grtful to u.

Where u Devu..not coming to school as well no contact...i m trying to call u but ur phone as well as cell is not working.......as for now this competition deadline has increased upto 21st Aug coz no1 was able to collect enough of data due to heavy rains so just chill and keep working on it.

*Devanshi* thumbnail

Originally posted by: yesha1718

Where u Devu..not coming to school as well no contact...i m trying to call u but ur phone as well as cell is not working.......as for now this competition deadline has increased upto 21st Aug coz no1 was able to collect enough of data due to heavy rains so just chill and keep working on it.

I m not coming to school coz of rains and as far as to contact u.......u know i forgot to pay off the bill of the phone last month when Dad told me and connection was cut.Now the bill is paid but u know BSNL is govt company so it will take time and for cell i think there will be network problem.....Anyways i got to know 4m Nishi when she called me.Thank God it got extended otherwise i was gonna lose...i this extra time given by God i m going my try my best to get max collection of data.

*Devanshi* thumbnail
Today i found abt Ronit in his school days.

To a big surprise he was very shy in his school days and was very nervous whenever if by chance he had appear on stage.

Ronit was a pet of the teachers and had to do all the work that teacher told him coz though he was not tht bright a student but he never used to any mischiefs in the class and used to remain very quite and calm.

Ronit 1ce came to my school even for a competition.Goshhh i m so happy knowing this.
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Arre Wahhh Devu...thnx a zillion for this Info- Yaar Try n get atleast one Pic of him from his school days na!!!