Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome update
Love manvi and viren as a couple!!
Continue very soon and do pm me!
And thanks for the pm!
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wowww... different concept... loving it...
Green_chilles thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really nice to see...the swap..but somewhere it looks like viren not that good good guy...or there is going to be a serious twist...waiting
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnnieKittWatt

Ola Tich!
Just updated the Index and Title!!
Thanks for the PM!
Me going back to read!!
----
*edited* heheheh...Sorry! I went offline to catch some 'Zzz'!! :P
*screaming all around* TICH!!!!!!!!! MI GOD!!!! This was damn amazing, gal!!!
The part of their friendship you kept it brief, but I loved it and you gave us an example of their friendship too before the ultimate happened!!!😳 I loved it very, very much! πŸ€—Aww...Viren worked very hard to help Maanvi out too, and that was damn sweet!! He took up the responsibility and held on to his end very well! So did Maanvi!! mwh... :*πŸ˜›
And wow!!☺️ *ahem ahem* *fanning myself* Isn't it hot here?? Phew! πŸ€ͺ*wiping the seat off my forehead* Gal, this was HOT!!☺️ Aye haaye!! Kya kiss thha! Kya scene thha!! 😍 heehee... You made it so passionate, gal!! Hats off to you!πŸ‘

Annie
πŸ˜ƒ

yeah you know apna viren is ideal hubby...
oops and yaar itne expression mat de,, i'm sweating here in embarrassment... kyakaren bold ff hai.. but i just looovvveed your comment... i wanna kiss your fingers for typing such sweet words..
hmmm  it'll look weird if we show such passion only with virat-maanvi. So i thought viren-maanvi shoukd get some bold footage too.. hehehe..

yeah friendship was was kept brief, if i keep on describing everything then Virat ki entry agle saal hogi... lolzzz.. afterall everyone is waiting for virat. Now we can get him in the next update or later one.
Edited by AquaNymph - 11 years ago
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AquaNymph

yeah you know apna viren is ideal hubby...
oops and yaar itne expression mat de,, i'm sweating here in embarrassment... kyakaren bold ff hai.. but i just looovvveed your comment... i wanna kiss your fingers for typing such sweet words..
hmmm  it'll look weird if we show such passion only with virat-maanvi. So i thought viren-maanvi shoukd get some bold footage too.. hehehe..

yeah friendship was was kept brief, if i keep on describing everything then Virat ki entry agle saal hogi... lolzzz.. afterall everyone is waiting for virat. Now we can get him in the next update or later one.

lol haha ...next year ..funny v should show sum  mommets of viren taking care maanu during her preg of muskaan that would b nice to c   
Fiza28 thumbnail

awww... fizzz... thanks jaaannn...

yeah that's so sweet of Viren. He knows sabki aankhen nayi naveli dulhan pe hoti hai. Nazar lag gayi toh...

Manvi is so lucky, shaadi ki raat hubby ke haathon ka midnight maggie!!! i'm jealous.

We have put a disclaimer, this is a bold ff.. aww.. loved that kitty emo..

haha yup nazr nahin chaiye lol or i want maggie to but only if he feeds it 2 me ! aww thanks
Jin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalmirch28

lol haha ...next year ..funny v should show sum  mommets of viren taking care maanu during her preg of muskaan that would b nice to c   

fizz pagal mat ban.. Take a time leap and bring Virat and muskaan.. pregnancy track is not needed.
Orlese all the readers will throw anda, tamatars and brickbats at us for testing their patience..
Fiza28 thumbnail

fizz pagal mat ban.. Take a time leap and bring Virat and muskaan.. pregnancy track is not needed.
Orlese all the readers will throw anda, tamatars and brickbats at us for testing their patience..

ok ok lol haha ...v will bring virat n muski asap
Jin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalmirch28

[/QUOTE]
ok ok lol haha ...v will bring virat n muski asap[/QUOTE]

hahaha.. so fizz agreed..

so readers zaraa dil ko thaam lo naam lo keh bhi do hai kaun...
aa raha hai woh.. in a completely new sexy and magnetic attitude avatar... Viraaat..
Fiza28 thumbnail

ok ok lol haha ...v will bring virat n muski asap

hahaha.. so fizz agreed..

so readers zaraa dil ko thaam lo naam lo keh bhi do hai kaun...
aa raha hai woh.. in a completely new sexy and magnetic attitude avatar... Viraaat..
virat  aa raha hai laken beware hotness warning viren also will b no less lmao cant wait!