Getting a kick!-Rajeshwari Sachdev

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago
Getting a kick!
After Hours Correspondent
Wednesday, June 14, 2006  16:11 IST

< =text/> < src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js" =text/>

With the soccer fever raging high, the world seems to have reduced to 8 inches in diameter for our telly actors too. Here they reveal their favourite team.

Sophie Chaudhary
Rooting for:  I am rooting for England because I was born there.
Match-watch: The ideal place to watch it would be in Germany. The second option would be London. The entire city comes alive. I will be going there next week, so it will be fun.
Loves to watch with:  In Mumbai I watch it with my friends Fardeen Khan and Dino Morea.

Swetta Keswani
Rooting for: England and Brazil. I love David Beckham.
Match-watch: I love watching the matches at home, but I also love watching them at restaurants where they have huge screens. To add to the excitement they even serve cuisine belonging to the country playing the match.

Rohit Roy
Rooting for: Brazil
Match-watch: At home or at a friend's place.
Loves to watch with: Friends and my baby girl Kiara. I am teaching her the game so that she shares my interests when she grows up.
Work excuses: I wrap up by 6.30 pm everyday so that I can watch all the three matches. I am wide awake till the third match with  undiminished enthusiasm.
Loves to watch with: My friends Suchitra Trivedi, Arti and Alex

Parmeet Sethi
Rooting for:
Brazil, Germany, Italy and France
Match-watch: I enjoy watching it at home. But I generally go to Khandala with friends for the last few exciting matches.
Loves to watch with: My sons Aryamaan and Ayushmaan. They are football freaks as well.
Work excuses: I am busy with my shoots but whenever there is an interesting match, I ensure that I wrap up early.

Raageshwari Sachdev
Rooting for:
Brazil
Fav place: At home
Match-watch: I enjoy watching the matches with my father. There is so much screaming and shouting, it's real fun. Despite being 54-years-old dad has the excitement of a youngster.