Spoilers Chat Hub -latest pg 104! [DT NOTE P:94, 96]

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi JDJ-ians,

After seeing all the spoiler topics lurking around, we have decided to open ONE topic for the season's spoilers.

All spoilers from this point onwards will be kept to this thread. Any additional threads opened will be closed without a note.

The title of this topic will updated on a regular basis you keep you informed of any new stuff!

- JDJ Devt Team
Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

SPOILER NEWS:http://wikinewforum.info/content.php?226-Sanath-Jayasuriya-is-eliminated-from-Jhalak-Dikhhla-Jaa-5-%287th-July-2012-Photos-Videos%29

Sanath Jayasuriya is eliminated from Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 (7th July 2012 Photos, Videos)

Here are detailed spoilers for Sundays episode:

Beginning from performance 1...

For the day,Gurmeet began the first performance depicting LEO raashi... He and Shampa performed on Beera song from Raavan. It was a flawless performance.. Judges and audience were amazed. Watchout for Gurmeets Babbar Sher look..Debina was also called on the stage by Gurmeet.She got emotional. The duo got perfect scores i.e 30/30

Nextly, there was Jayati ji's performance depicting Bichchoo i.e Scorpions. on the song Daiya re Daiya re chad gayo paapi bichuaa..The performance had her do an Odissi dance with her partner.Judges quiet liked it.
I believe she got 28/30!

Shibani and her partner danced to Abhi mujh mein kahin from Agneepath, depicting Cancer raashi. All were deeply touched by their performance. The duo was the surprise for the day as they too bagged a Perfect 30 Score

Ravi Kishan's act was a class apart. First time ever, he performed as a female , depicting Gemini raashi, to the song Hotho pe aisi baat. He got 27/30

Sushil and his partner depicted Taurus raashi and danced to Rukhi Sukhi Roti... This was the first time I actually saw Sushil doing some good steps.. though he messed up by the end..overall he was good! He got 21/30.

Pratyusha and Savio danced to Omkara title track depicting Saggitarius raashi.. They got 24/30 same as they got the last 2 times !

PS: As per my info on the sets, Isha Salman also secured full 30 yet again while Bharti got 21 and Archana merely 20 . Darsheel gained 29 marks... in the sat episode! Sorry i dunn remember Jia's score bt she ddnt score tht less!

Sundays episode is an amazing episode with Madhuri dancing to the classical dance piece from DTPH as the step of the week!..tht was the best part of the show for me being a Madhuri fan!!!!

Sanath Jayasuriya is eliminated

Thts all I have gt for u guys this time!

krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SBB  on aaj tak news had a small segmant on jdj they showed a few glimpses of the episode, i think it was saturday's epi

Giaa and Nishant were dancing to tum jo aye zindagi main in like a mujra style dance-I though Giaa looked stunning in the outfit, after her performace she requests madhuri dixit to teach her the step to dhai shyam rokalye.

Salman and Ishaa were shown doing a puppet/ariel dance to mere haath main tera haath ho from fanna...I must say thier outfits were
perfect they looked like dolls.

Bharti and savio were shown too, after her performance Remo came and hugged bharti then they danced and remo lifted bharti in his arms.

and  finally Sanath Jaisurya's performance was shown, he done like south-indian style performance and madhuri dixit came on stage and dance with him too.

I hope its ok for me to post this here..
quarky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow so many 30's? Fantastic news! :D
philipking thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
tennis2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I post some thing. I want to write the what happen and what dance performance. Please some one comment on it. I want to uptodate.
funnyguy thumbnail
SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK:

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE JUDGES CHALLENGE..
GUESS ITS CHANGED TO
ENTERTAINMENT WITH A TWIST!
Edited by funnyguy - 11 years ago
gururockss thumbnail
can anyone tell me that wht s the theme for this week s performance?
SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: gururockss

can anyone tell me that wht s the theme for this week s performance?

Its entertainment with twist the theme
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Entertainment is very close to the 100 years of bollywood theme. I mean, the dances will come out quite the same, won't they?
Why can't they have more interesting themes like magic, patriotism, mythology?