Os Last Monsoon Rain(on rabba ve anniversary)

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Arnav walk out of washroom he saw her closing the french door "why are you closing it? leave it open may be the fresh air kill our inner suffocation?"he was taking out his clothes from wardrobe 

Khushi: Di said you don't like rain , & you seal the windows & door , & use full AC

Arnav: "but not now " he was touching her clothes which was hanging next to his

Khushi "why?"

Arnav: "as Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada does not like Ac iss ki naak laal hojati ha "

Khushi: look back at him , she step out & sat on the edge of the french door"kash hum aap se kabhi mila na hota"

Arnav throw his clothes on bed & walk to her " why you are blaming yourself ?he seated next to her hold her hand

Khushi: " thank God i got the chance to sit with you here in this rain, i thought ,i will not be able to rescue you & this monsoon season will end,i always imagine you siting there and doing what the what the "

Arnav: suddenly stand  offer her his hand" would you like to be with me in this last rain"

Khushi: aap

Arnav kneel down" i want to do all those things which you love to do , don't say no"

Khushi: placed her hands in his which was in front of her ,he pull her up & make her stand next to him "you will get cold "

Arnav: "smiled we will get cold together ,like last year" he turn her around & warp his arms around her waist ,placed his chin on her shoulder,brushes his face nest to her wet hairs 

Khushi: "you remember that" she try to look at him

Arnav: "i remember each & every thing"

it thunder ,he squeezed  her more tight his arms " i was also thinking same ,will i get a chance to be with you in this rain., as i want to apologize for what i have done with you last year "

both had a flash back

Khushi: why you saved me that day?

Arnav turn her around  cup her face "Khushi why you are talking like that?"

Khushi:try to free her self ,he hold her arm " lets go in you will get sick"

Arnav: picked her up "not me we will get sick " he stand carrying her  near pool side let the rain fall on them "you taken care of plants "

Khushi gave a weak smile the rain droplets fall on her face ,she try to wipe her face with her hand

Arnav: with head stopped her " let me" pull her more close

Khushi" aap"

Arnav: shhh kissed away the droplet from her nose tip "laal ho rahi ha "she hide herself in his arms as she shiver " is it because of cold or something else " try to see her face

Khushi try to step down

Arnav "aaa haa ,you know what i dream there"

Khushi : kya?

Arnav:" i am sitting here with my coffee mug & you are "

Khushi :kya?

Arnav: making me eat  hot hot pakoras ,

Khushi let me go i will make

Arnav: listen first the whole thing made her rest on bed

Khushi : aur kya ha

Arnav you did sharaat with me like you did in past ? i was saying i am busy with my lappy you said you will make me eat .

Khushi you dreamed all this?

Arnav my dream is still not finished, he smiled

Khushi: me shut up say it she placed her hand on her lips he moved her hand and entwined with his 

Arnav: you made me eat your chilly Pakora

Khushi : sach  ,aap na bola ho ga What the , & then i have  ran & got a milk glass for you

Arnav : nope

Khushi then

Arnav: smirk " i "removed her curls from his right hand twisted it in his finer 

Khushi what ? he was bending over her saw her trembling lips, she realized he suddenly came very close to her, she held her breath & close her eyes .as she could read his eyes

Arnav:  i ,he cup her face in his both hands, his breath brush her lips   ,she try to move but she was trap ,she hold his vest , he smiled & kissed her, which they waited for very long, both were at first bit shy ,as their lips met she open her eyes to look at him .his eyes smiled at her ,she quickly closed her eyes. he pull her more close to him & hug her tight

both in heart thank that they got chance to be together to enjoy the last rain of Monsoon 

it thunder and lighten like their feelings 

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkkndank thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hahahha that's awesome naddiya =) =)