Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome update
But cliffhanger not fair jaldi update karo
Why kria is behaving like this????
Waiting for next part
Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update sachi...swaron's part was really cute...guruji...the precap seems to be scary...just hope every thing will be fine between swaron...i am sorry for the late comment...just got stuck in some work...sorry...will be waiting for the next update...update soon... Edited by Anindita91 - 11 years ago
Anindita91 thumbnail
sachi how r u now???? get well soon...take care...
Anindita91 thumbnail
2 more to finish this page...
Anindita91 thumbnail
7 more to finish this page...
Anindita91 thumbnail
yipee its page 20 now...sachi do update if u r well...will be waiting for it...update soon...
Beautiful_King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anindita91

sachi how r u now???? get well soon...take care...

Awwiee anindita thnk u soo much and i'm now good...thnx for asking...n i surely wud update today pakka promise...soo keep waiting 😊

Edited by sachiarsha - 11 years ago
Beautiful_King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hey guyzz i'm back with another update...n Anindita thnk u soo much for getting it till page 20...this update is dedicated to u and evry1 else who have commented and liked the update a heartfelt thnx to u all...n yeah can't forget ur comments awww guyzz they are really ausum and very encouraging soo thnk u soo much for all those comments...haan haan pata hai yahi soch rahe ho na ki ek baar chalu hojati hai toh bolna band hi nhi karti toh ok guyz i wud stop by bak-bak here itself nd here u go with the update...

Update-5

Precap: Kriya misbehaved with rey...sharon angry...rey fuming and swayam helled worried...

After reaching near the empty room rey saw kria sitting there facing her back towards sharon and sharon was shouting at her...

Sharon: 😑what the hell Kria...how cud u do that...he had cum up for frienship with no attitude he stood up forgeting everything...(sharon kept on blabbering and yelling at her for what she did but...but kriya gave no response...this was harressing rey alot...

And he was very right as soon as soon kria turned towards sharon her eyes were filled with tears...

Sharon(worried): kria????????😲

Now kriya totally broke down into sharons arms giving her a tight hug and saying😭

Kria: i'm sorry sharon...i'm sorry rey...(hearing this both sharon and rey were shocked...i mean kria riaprakash saying sorry)😲

Sharon: kya hua kria after all baat kya hai??πŸ˜•

Kria: i kno wat i did was very wrong i hurted him alot...he surely wud be a very nice guy but u tell me how do i believe it jo mere saath pehle hua tha use kaise bhool jaaon main...something which changed me to core...which made me realise that there is no love in this world...no frnship😭😭

Sharon: kria jo hua woh bhool jao plzz...

Kria: do u not remember kya hua tha how can i forget it??????πŸ˜•

Guyzz play this song as it wud go in background n it's not about love but is more about frnship here tryna understand na guyzz πŸ˜‰
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnUlgGMIaq8

Flashback: (2yrs back)

(guyz there are gonna be some random ppl around and one very known villan...the great Chee-Vam)

Kria had always been a dancing star and her frnds used to stay with her only because of her fame she came to know this when...

Kria: sharon chal na let's go to canteen sab wahin hain...😊

Sharon: ok kria chalo...😊

Gang: Shivam,Rashmi,Anjali,Annie,Kabir,Rahul

Shivam: so guyzz what u all doin???

Others: nothing dude schools are gonna finish and so we're planning how to (now kria reaches the door of the canteen) keep kria(hearing her name she stops at the door) away from our team now...

Kabir: exactly yaar ab schools over hone waalle hain so we'll just use her for a few more days cuz we need entry in pubs n all...

Annie: yup aur uske baad staying with her is a headache yaar...
😑

Rashmi: aur yaar agar saaf uske mooh pe kehdiya toh emotional blackmail karegi yaar...
😈

Shivam: dude...guyz chill yaar day after tomorrow we're all going to pub na wahan kria hame entry dilayegi...humlog thoda sa fame gain
karenge and after that outside the pub hum use direct kehdenge that we r nomore u're frnzzz and don't u dare cum near us...aur yeh rona wagarah toh keep it to yourself only and we'll leave...😈😈

Others: dude nice yaar that's it thn she wud be no more around...

Rahul:gosh itne saal use kaise bare kiya hai yeh toh sirf hum hi log jaante hain...

Anjali: aur is exeution ke baad bang we'll be all free...thnk god...

And they all started laughing evil
😈...this all had broken kria into pieces that time...she ran from there like she was a nobody.like she was now lifeless...cuz kria was a girl who used to believe in her friends the most,her friends were her life...but that day had changed all her priorities n she sweared that day itself to have no more friends now... since than shakti only lives with her sisters...😭😭😭

Flashback over

Remembering the incident had broken her into pieces again...it broke her such that she was not knowing about the tears rolling down her eyes...she was sobbing hard and was repeating what happened with her...and kept crying hard...she cried soo hard that she was heaving alot of headache and was feeling tired so kria there only slept in sharon's lap...😭😭

Seeing this rey was broken down to pieces too...he now knew everything...(note guyz he doesnot know any ov the names he only knows what had happened with kria)...he din't even realise that tears had even rolled down his eyes cuz he cudn't see kriya like that...this incident made Rey finally realise that how important kria was to him...😭😊

Rey(to himself): sorry kria...cuz i cudn't save u from those creeps...i wish i cud help u kria..i wish woh creeps..they just come once in front ov me and i wud kill them(he kept saying it while crying) sorry kria...sorry...😭

After a while rey stopped crying wiped all his tears and said

Rey(to himself): i won't cry...don't worry kria i'm here i wud get u'r belief back in friendship i'll make u realise that u can trust me...i'll let u know that i wud be ur strenth and not ur weakness...i promise u kria...and he went home to think what to do next messaging swayam about going home...😊😊

Kria gets up and asks sharon the time it was already 5:00...they din't come to know about the time where on one hand kria kept sleeping there on other hand sharon kept thinking about swayam...

Kria: sharon lets leave we're already late...

Sharon: haan kriya tum chalo i'll just come in 5 mins

Kria: kahan jaa rhi ho??πŸ˜•

Sharon: bas 5mins abhi aati hoon u go to the parking lot...

Kria: ok

Scene shifts to RH

Swayam recives the messageand is now crying cuz he had never seen rey soo angry and soo hurt...sharon thn reaches the RH and listens to what swayam was saying...😭

Swayam: i'm sorry bro...meri wajah se...(was cut by sharon)

Sharon(looking down having no courage to look into his eyes): swayam...plzz khudko blame mat karo iske liye...it's all my mistake i'm rlly sorry swayam(crying) iπŸ˜•...(nd swayam got up with anger taken up his expression of sadness and was looking in anger at sharon...😑

Sharon got scared and was taken back by the fact that now it's no more, no frnship...everything's over😲

Sharon(scared): sway...swayam...plzz ek baar atleast...and swayam passed by her to leave the RH in full speed as he was rlly angry...but he suddenly turned and...😑   

.πŸ˜†ok i know guyzz another cliffhanger and up ov that no kriyaansh no swaron aur toh aur itna rona dhona😭...i know after them 4 crying soo much it's my turn...i'm ready for the joota's and chappals🀒 this tim cuz i know this time toh it's pakka...srry guyz but it's needed for further updates...sorry if it din't match up ur expectations...

Next update PAGE 27 πŸ˜›guyzz i know demand is increased but kya karoon u guyz finish it soon i need some time naaπŸ˜‰(jhooti pure time laptop pe baithi rehti hai n she doesnot get time)...no no srsly guz i'm writing to ffs together isliye time nhi milta...achha cholo precap time...

Precap: Kriya and rey in fire exit πŸ˜‰ and Sharon nd swayam in RH πŸ˜Š

why did angry swayam stop...what is he gonna say...is kriya ever gonna believe rey will they ever be frnzz...will we see a new kriya ever...is kriya gonna turn more worse n rigid allowing no1 to even think of coming near her not even rey...for knowing keep reading guyzz😊

Guyzz lamba lamba comments na i write big update soo plzz...

If any new readers thn add me to ur buddy list for the pms😊
Edited by sachiarsha - 11 years ago