Anuj Thakur replaces Abhishek Tewari -TOI

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Anuj Thakur replaces Abhishek Tewari in Main Lakshmi -  TOI

Anuj Thakur, who played the lead Jai on Imagine TV's Beend Banoonga Ghodi Chadhunga, will soon enter Shashi-Sumeet Mittal's show 'Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki' on Life OK.
Anuj has been finalized to play the role of Ajay, which was earlier played by the handsome and charming Abhishek Tewari.

The show will take an interesting turn with Ajay's entry. He will try to flirt with Saumya ( Nisha Rawal) and will also try to woo her. Ajay will be unaware about the fact that Lakshmi has already sold her husband to Saumya. Anuj's entry is expected on Fridays' episode.
As already seen on the show, Lakshmi, ( Shraddha Arya) and Saumya are chalking out plans to impress Arjun (Sudeep Sahir). And it looks like with Ajay's entry a lot of laughter and drama can be expected from the show.
When contacted, Anuj confirmed the news and said, "I am doing the show and today is my first day on the sets. But I can't comment on the track at this point of time."

Link:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Anuj-Thakur-replaces-Abhishek-Tewari-in-Main-Lakshmi/articleshow/14670498.cms

Edited by Udhay - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DOC108 thumbnail
😡ye show kab band hoga ? ðŸ˜¡
treesa21clubin thumbnail
It seems the show  MAIN LAKSHMI TERE ANGAN KI want to get back to its original track by introducing new characters and reviving some old characters. But what will happen when Arjun will get to know about Lakshmi's original deal with Somya. Kuch ho ya na ho par Lakshmi ka Band bajna to is serial main Conform hai.😆