Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks fr sharing...SSK had a very dramatic week. 😉
xitijj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
cant understand what problem in saturday epis???🤔
I don't get thr trp. Seriously , how the heck the trp of this most boring show is up. . It's one of the most irritating and boring show. It shouldnt be top ten or top 100 even . Yak .
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nadiak14ever

I don't get thr trp. Seriously , how the heck the trp of this most boring show is up. . It's one of the most irritating and boring show. It shouldnt be top ten or top 100 even . Yak .

if u feel the show is boring and yak..then who invited u to the forum..man..I m amazed that u find this show boring but still roaming in the forum..😆
....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2013/02/trp-grp-ratings-from-3rd-february-2013.html

SSK trp -3.1
sslk trp-4.3

stupid naina track made ssk loose it trp 0.9 drop...
Edited by Sandralong - 11 years ago
stelara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great news, cvs deserve it.Hopefully now CVs will realise that the viewers don't sit down to watch ssk for  naina's epical love 😆 and kushiveeru romance.

This show belongs to the leads and the audience wants to see their actions, reactions, feelings, dilemmas and other problems regarding parenthood, office work or any other difficult situation. Who cares about how  kushi feels w/o her veeru 😆 naina n kushi seduction  🤣

Originally posted by: stellaa

great news, cvs deserve it.Hopefully now CVs will realise that the viewers don't sit down to watch ssk for  naina's epical love 😆 and kushiveeru romance.

This show belongs to the leads and the audience wants to see their actions, reactions, feelings, dilemmas and other problems regarding parenthood, office work or any other difficult situation. Who cares about how  kushi feels w/o her veeru 😆 naina n kushi seduction  🤣

Very true, colors channel deserve this all their shows lost their trps because of their stupid promotions. they were promoting naina-sid shit of a jodi every where. cvs and channel deserve this drop. wake up cvs nobody wants to see naina-veeru love drama anymore. 

No one wants to see their shows lead couples get separated forever. If u want to get ur trps back reunite the couples back again. dumb cvs and stupid channel.
Edited by Sandralong - 11 years ago
stelara thumbnail

Huge drop..despite the twist and crying epis mainly  naina n kushi seduction 🤣 the TRP people didn't like it ,Hmm...sirf itna sa drop  :( in my opinion ssk's trp shud drop more... cvs ko tab hi akal aayenge...im surprised why cvs r not trying for 4+ trps..kushi n naina drop out aur concentrate on both sisters toh 4+ trp bhi mil jate...par nahii..dey r satisfied with dis avg ratings 😔😡

Originally posted by: stellaa

Huge drop..despite the twist and crying epis mainly  naina n kushi seduction 🤣 the TRP people didn't like it ,Hmm...sirf itna sa drop  :( in my opinion ssk's trp shud drop more... cvs ko tab hi akal aayenge...im surprised why cvs r not trying for 4+ trps..kushi n naina drop out aur concentrate on both sisters toh 4+ trp bhi mil jate...par nahii..dey r satisfied with dis avg ratings 😔😡

Their rival show sslk is NO:1 becaus their misunder track is done and the sisters r back to 1 with their family. but not ssk they r still hanging onto this misunder track. stupid cvs give some happiness to the sisters and reunite them with their family otherwise ur trp is gonna go under 2.

stelara thumbnail
ya so surprise 2 see sslk 😆 right i knew it trp dropped  bcoz of dragging (the filler episodes) not a bit of happiness... naina n kushi scenes r so much dragging 😡 the main drawback is saturday epis..every colours show is effected cox of tis sat epis..
in future as  naina love  track comes ðŸ˜†   trp will dig  into well