Aamna is coming THIS FRIDAY on DYND:Proof

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Look @ the below proofs that prove Aamna is coming this week.

Rajiv & Aamna's Special bond

By Subhash K Jha

"She's born on 16 July. I'm born on October 16. I guess the common birth date could've something to do with our compatibility," laughs Rajiv a day after all of the channel is talking about their "very special bonding" on the game show Deal Ya No Deal.

"Yeah I recorded an episode of the game show with Aamna yesterday (Tuesday). It was the channel's special request that I do so. Everyone thought if there was one guest I must have on the show, it's Aamna.

So I went the whole hog. I did flirt with her outrageously. But I also screamed at Aamna because she just wouldn't let me talk. I'm so warm and comfortable with her that I can flirt with her even her mother is around," laughs Rajiv.

That's exactly what he did on the game show. He flirted till it hurt. He cracked jokes, stared meaningfully at her and offered himself to Aamna as part of the deal.

Laughs Rajiv, "I could do all this in front of Aamna's mom because her mom knows my intentions are noble. In fact when her mother was wheeled in it was a wonderful moment of surprise for me. I had no idea she was coming."

Does Rajiv realize that their exceptional camaraderie on screen will fuel more speculation on their relationship? "It can't be helped," shrugs Rajiv.

"If people think we're a real-life couple, so be it. I think they're still reacting to us as Sujal and Kashish the characters we played in the soap Kahiin To Hoga. I'm not denying Aamna and I are very close friends. It's there for everyone to see on Deal Ya No Deal."

Incidentally, Aamna's birthday is 16 July, Rajiv's birthday is 16 October and their together episode of Deal Ya No Deal is being telecast on 16 June.

guys...aaamna is comin this week,,,,,i knew there are currently other dynd promos showing. but the truth is aamna is comin this week. 😃

1. rajeev told his fans abt aamna's apperance in this week's epi in fone convos. 😃

2. in last week's dynd 1.5 crore special epi, the preview of this week's dynd showed aamna....😃

3. check out www.setindia.com on friday on u will see 4 urselves that aamna is cumin..i will post da preview ere on thursday nite....from setindia..😃

wateva u do...dont miss june 16th this friday's episode...coz u'll regret if u miss it...😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
sorry mods 4 postin this msg... 😭 dont kill me... i know were not allowed 2 post msgs regarding dynd
😭 😭 😭 btw...guys if am wrong wich i know 101% am not..then i will leave i-f...i mean it....

aamna is comin on this week in dynd...
Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
thanks..i knew she was coming this week
bravehearted thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx I hope she comes

& Bluffy don't leave India-forums. u r a gr8 member

And from ur posts we can say dat u r a true Rajeevian & IF needs more Rajeevians,as much as possible.

👏 👏

bravehearted thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx I hope she comes

& Bluffy don't leave India-forums. u r a gr8 member

And from ur posts we can say dat u r a true Rajeevian & IF needs more Rajeevians,as much as possible.

👏 👏

breathing_irony thumbnail
hey bluff all this confusion is not ur fault....STUPID SONY is screwing up the promos.....they shd be advertising more if amna is coming....dunno why they r showing tht radio jockey... 😕 😕 😕
Irish_Pride thumbnail
wats happening diz iz getting...confusing....someone sayz she iz not coming and some says....dat she iz coming 😕 😭
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail

siddiii...hun dont cry...watch dynd dis friday...n leave wiv a smile...😃...

btw....luv ur siggy.....😃

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: breathing_irony

hey bluff all this confusion is not ur fault....STUPID SONY is screwing up the promos.....they shd be advertising more if amna is coming....dunno why they r showing tht radio jockey... 😕 😕 😕

sony ppl....😡..thnx bi...😃

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irish_Pride

wats happening diz iz getting...confusing....someone sayz she iz not coming and some says....dat she iz coming 😕 😭

just watch dynd...i u will find out 4 urself...😃