STOP THIS ARGUMENT

kumkum_001 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

<FONT face="Courier New, Courier, mono" color=#cc0000 size=3>😡GUYS STOP ALL UR FIGHTIN BETWEEN WHO IS BETTER. THIS ISNT EVEN HAPPENIN IN REAL LIFE. ITS JUST A DRAMA. U GUYS SHOULD B ASHAMED OF URSELFS. thIS FORUM ISNT MADE 4 U GUYS 2 FIGHT IT WAS 2 MAKE NEW FRIENDS N HAV FUN. BUT I GUESS U GUYS HAVE NOT LEARNED THAT YET AS U GUYS WOULD PREFER TO HAV THIS ARGUEMENT. NO HARD FEELINGS OK, BUT GUYS STOP THIS FIGHTIN OTHERWISE PEOPLE WILL LEAVE THIS FORUM THEN IT WONT B DUN 4 NE 1. WHO-EVER WROTE THAT KSHITJ SUKS IS THERE OWN OPINION, U CANNOT CHANGE THAT! YES BUT U CAN GIVE OR OWN OPINION(SOMTIN THAT WILL NOT HURT OTHERS PLZ) THIS IS VERY FUN.WILL U GUYS AGREE WITH ME 2 CLOSE THIS KSHITIJ LOSER THING PLZ?

Edited by sai14 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dididada_111 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
yeah i agree with you totaly kumkum_001😉 
dish_fish1 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
yea u r right wen i c ppl sl*gin each other i jjst read and laught!!!
sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I couldn't have said it any more better

Guys remember this is just a show. I haven't been following what's going on in the forum but i have got tooo many PM's asking me to say something. Remember this is just fiction. They are not real people. At the end of the day they go home and they forget about their characters. We shoudln't be fighting over something that's not real and lose our friendship. It's just not worth it.

Let's stop this and make this forum more enjoyable and make sure that people are welcome to come on the forum!!
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

very well said...................................and soooooooo tru......................yea..........pplz r gettin way 2 swrious over a drama.....................

v r here 2 have fun not 2 fight

samie thumbnail
wh@ can i say everythin in my mind has been said i think ppl should take in2 mind th@ this is fictious n has nothin 2 do with reality so should therefore stop this not so good behaviour as it gives the wrong signals of the forum as we r reps of the forum n we r givin bad vibes 2 new members which isnt good
kumkum_001 thumbnail
thanx 4 bein true friends guys n thanx 4 not takin it the rong way around!😊
sukh thumbnail

i agree with u all.look at me i used to be feel so bad for the good person in any drama.

its has been a while. all i do is read it online here at  dear if. & then if i do have  time to watch then i watch tv. but if i don,t have the time. i don,t feel bad about it/ since i already know what happen. & the another thing the way  some friends updates the  whole thing in the drama . we must say that they r doing a   a wonderful job..👏

(just my 2 cents)😳

so lets be friends all.

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Totally agree with you kumkum , we should all stop fighting over this ,I mean as kumkum said it's just a stupid show ,so who cares!lets just all be friends 😳
icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya i agree with u 2 kumkum, stop this nonsense ppl bcoz these ppl aren't real and who cares if shilpa looks younger then kumud and if kumud has a fat head and is nausheen isn't coming back bcoz it isn't real