WU July3- Pehla sorry sabke saamne

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Khushi.
Rinni is my favourite character after KriyaπŸ˜ƒ
Vishaka-She will now understand that handling a dance team -the way Kriya,Rey and Swayam did- is not a cake-walk thing..!!πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
-Araina- thumbnail
^ No prob. 
Haha Yes. The second position has lots of competitors but surely the character is perfect and priyanka plays it just as needed πŸ˜ƒ 
Vishakha- hopefully she will!! Before I was with her as I felt others were accepting Taani way too easily. But now I've changed sides. She's really going over the board. 
aimyx thumbnail
^^Yeah. Priyanka is just perfect for the character.I think she is very much friendly with the cast and crew also  πŸ˜ƒ
And Vish... in the beginning her reasoning was perfect,but the way of expressing her views was gunbearable. But now it has reached such an extend that I started changing my channel when I see Vishaka on screen..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Araina- thumbnail
^ Oh yes. 

Ahh lucky you. Wish i could switch the channel πŸ˜† before it was justified seeing she was the only one who was still taking Kriya's name. But now she's using that to create blunders. 
swaron19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --aimy--

^^Yeah. Priyanka is just perfect for the character.I think she is very much friendly with the cast and crew also  πŸ˜ƒ

Me too.. Me too love rinnis character, and also love priyanka a lot even her dressing style.. πŸ˜ƒ

aimyx thumbnail
@Khushi -Feeling sorry for you yaar. Hmm...yup. I think Vish is the one who has NOT yet moved.

@Swaron 19 - Yup. I love her dressing sense too. πŸ˜ƒ
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Khushi πŸ€— dont be amazed seeing me here.I told you i watch the show πŸ˜† and that i like swayam πŸ˜› (and Rey too bfore you come with a jhaadoo to hit me 🀣 ) and i was told by monal many many times that u've got amazing writing skills.And by reading this WU only i can make out that you ARE amazing πŸ˜Ž