2/7 Episode Discussions : All Discussions here :)

seelaks thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Episode #77

2nd July 2012 - Monday

Hi 😊 !!! Its monday, start of another week πŸ˜‰ . What expectations do you have for

the week ? Any guesses/suggestions for the romantic moments between our

adorable pair AdiKa 😳 ? Will they reveal which actor is going to play Ananya πŸ˜•?

I remember CVs mentioning about Disha, Kabir's younger sister coming back after

completing her studies ? Will she enter the show this week ? Last but not the

least will Kabir believe that Additi is Additi ? πŸ˜†

Please share your views 😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awasome precap

so excited for 2moro :)
seelaks thumbnail
I am posting a brief update of today's episode ..

* Abhinav asks for key from Rani. She says Ija had given it to Aditi. So Abhinav gets some jewelleries of Rani and goes away. On the way, Ija catches him and gives a tight slap.

* Ija and Rani selecting sarees. Rani looks lost and wonders why Additi is happy when she needs to be sad.

*  Additi asks Kabir about not changing the locker. She says the code and Abhinav sees this from the window.

* Additi gets the meaning of the 4th vachan from Ija. She rekindles some of AdiKa's precious moments in Kabir by keeping letters. (Watch, Pen whith which he signed the first deal, his most favourite photo of Additi)

* Precap - Romantic moment between AdiKa
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

awesome epi.. n Kabir wore Green.. wow!! he luks best in green...

4rm today saibo is my favorite song...

-Rema- thumbnail
OMG so abhinav saw da code?
seelaks thumbnail
Ya, Abhinav saw them through the window .. But they didnt talk in detail about the locker number and other things
jiji22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I had a feeling that abhinav would find out the code by watching in the bedroom window. I thought it would happen when she first showed the code on the paper but then it hapened today and I said 'aha!'  he is so creepy, why didnt she say something right away? so he will steal the money and aditiy will be blamed for the money disappearing 
-Rema- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jiji22

I had a feeling that abhinav would find out the code by watching in the bedroom window. I thought it would happen when she first showed the code on the paper but then it hapened today and I said 'aha!'  he is so creepy, why didnt she say something right away? so he will steal the money and aditiy will be blamed for the money disappearing 

he wont be able to steal money now coz he dsnt know anything else except da code and i hope he dsnt find out anyfinkπŸ˜•
jiji22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
he will probably go to the bank and threaten or kill one of the employees for the locker number. I think the only reason Aditiy said the code number out loud is for the sake of the storyline helping abhinav steal the money. And he was going to take Rani's jewelry for the money too, so he needs money maybe for drugs or alcohol who knows (or prostitutes perhaps)
-Rema- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jiji22

he will probably go to the bank and threaten or kill one of the employees for the locker number. I think the only reason Aditiy said the code number out loud is for the sake of the storyline helping abhinav steal the money. And he was going to take Rani's jewelry for the money too, so he needs money maybe for drugs or alcohol who knows (or prostitutes perhaps)

whatever happens wiv the money i jus dnt want kabir to blame Aditi, money can go to hell i dnt care about thatπŸ˜†