*~EHMMBH 200 Episode Celebrations~*

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hellooo Behnas and Bhais! 😆😳

Welcome to the celebration of our show, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, successfully completing 200 episodes!

The 1st episode was aired on Monday, October 3, 2011..making our show almost 9 months old! 😆

As any other journey, this one had its ups and downs, whether it was the show or the forum, but we've made it so far with YOUR love, dedication, and appreciation of your respective favorites in EHMMBH, be it Virika, VirMan, JeeMan, VirVir, 😆 Shloku, Dadaji, or even SB! 😉

Congratulations to the entire team of EHMMBH and to each and everyone of you for our show reaching this significant milestone!

This thread is for you to share your thoughts about this journey of 9 months, expectations/predictions for the future track, celebrate this immense success, and *ahm* even spam *ahm*

Gunia- Fairy, you just said the taboo word and you're on the DT!
Fairy- Gun, this is THE time to party and spam..pshhh even I will join in the fun!

So without further adieu...let's get this going! BUT one thing before you all decide to leave, one of our forum members, Preeti_Shadia has a special post dedicated to this special occasion..so check the next post for that!

AND the EHMMBH Development Team has a few contests lined up for you, just for this special occasion (check here) 😆

Regards,

Edited by luvya4ever - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*|| Celebration of 200 episodes ||*

Ganga...
Pavitrata ka prateek

Yaha patharo mein bhi bhagwaan basthey hai

Aur jaysey Ganga ki shaanth leherey...

Ek dussrey ka haath thameyy chalthi hai...

Vaysey hi rishtey bhi tho hothey hai...

Jayseyy Maanvi...

...aur Jeevika ka rishtha...

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behena Hai

One Show!

Four Leads!

200 Amazing Episodes

We have come so far in time!
October 3 2011-July 2 2011

EHMMBH's first episode:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kasb-TJOLg&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

EHMMBH's most recent episode:

(Monday's Episode Telecast)

An overview of 200 episodes!

Part 1

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Knf2qLTrxI4[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lKQMUTaLEl0[/YOUTUBE]

Expected upcoming tracks

In the upcoming episodes of Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behena Hai, Virat will be supporting Maanvi who is fighting from hair loss due to cancer by shaving his hair . It is also expected that there will come a stage that Jeevika and Viren will have to chose between their child and Maanvi as Maanvi may require a bone marrow transplant whilst Jeevika is pregnant. Keep watching Ek Hazaaron Mein to find out how these story lines unfold.

Please join us in congratulating the entire cast and crew of EHMMBH for 200 fun, amazing, emotional and moving episodes of our show.

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Special Thanks to Preeti_Shadia for the wonderful 200 episode tribute!

Special Thanks to _Aanchal_ for the awesome signature!

We also want to thank ourselves for coming up with the ideas and doing everything else 😆 j/k...

Thanks to all of you, the awesome forum members, who will hopefully participate in this celebration as well as the contests!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the thread honestly brilliant job ehmmbh rocks any dayEdited by littles12 - 11 years ago
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for putting up the thread!! Really DT you've done such an amazing job!!  EHMMBH is the best show and I don't know how to describe how wonderful it is in words! Congratulations to the entire cast and crew of our wonderful show for such a big milestone in your journey! I wish you all every success for the future :) xx

Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 11 years ago
dauntless. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! I must say that this has been done greatly!
*bows down*
👏
Preeti_Shadia: Lovely efforts! I hope I can do something like that as well!

Small problem!
One of the images for the "Caption contest" is not seen! I don't know if it is just for me because I am online through my phone. Can someone please check if both of them are seen?
Thanks in advance! 😊
|Persephone| thumbnail
^^^ I can see both from google chrome, firefox and IE browsers...
is anyone else having this problem where they cannot see an image?!
OnlyHope thumbnail
I can see both as well.
|Persephone| thumbnail
^^^ Hopefully you can see it from a computer... If not, lemme know and I'll put up links 😃
girl_rocks thumbnail
wooohooo congratulations...!!!!
thnku DT to put this topic..