Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
part 2

awesome... but y sid called priya... whats going to happen ??

going to read next... thank u so much...!!
salsaly thumbnail
part 3

superb... i dont like sid priya conversation... but loved the end... !!

pls do continue asap... thank u ... !!
Lavi_961 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Woww! Finally! They met... Super duper hitt!!
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome didi👏👏👏...really superb...thanks a lot for continuing this beautiful piece of writing😳😳...I ceased to watch the show😡...your story never made me miss a single moment😃...very emotional😭😭...only request is pls make Ram prove Sid guilty and put him behind bars😛.😉..could not watch it in the show that's why this request...😆😆
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great fast paced OS Behna. Moved from emotional drama to thriller and back to love (reunion).

Grrr.. Hate seeing Sid anywhere even if its in OS and FF. he he..😆 But saw it that it was necessary for the story to move forward.

Actually found bonding of Little girl and Priya so touching. I hope we get to see that in the show with reel characters.

PK left for Ayesha after all in your OS huh! ha ha ha.. Either case, loved the ending where Kiddo ends up uniting Priya and Ram.

Woot Woot Behna. 🤗
pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Angie,

Very touching post yaar. Glad your Priya found right reasons under the circumstances and tried to reason with herself unlike in the show. You showed her mental turmoil so well.

And I am going to continue. The woman less than 2 months ago who didn't even show any emotion when she got the shock of her life (probably the biggest after Ashwin's betrayal) when told that she has to step away from her love to save his brother by none other than her MIL. Took all her time, did her research about Jayesh Karekar, weighed all options and only at the end of her deadline did she accept her mil's condition. The one who a month ago was doing a big drama trying hard not to buckle under Ram's feelings just to show her mil that she will create dislike in the eyes of her Ram, again biding her time and holding the cards close to her chest. The one who few days ago was telling Ram she is ready to do anything for him and will always be his. Tells her parents that what she is doing is nothing in front of Ram's love. Never minced words. The one who ran to her house after finding herself alive to meet her family makes the biggest decision of her life without reasoning, thinking - in split seconds. That is so unlike Priya. She is never in a hurry. Person's character can change over time and with environment and other influences. It can't change in few minutes. 

What they did was quick character assassination at its best. I hope they don't do this with Ram's character. He is such a sweetheart.

Unless they show something very serious later to support Priya's act, I want her to cry all the way to Ram's arms and redeem herself big time. Meanwhile, thanks for this OS.

Edited by pasumarthisa - 11 years ago
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update fosla! Loved it! ❤️
Ram and Priya finally met! Yayy! 😃 Plz update soon!
fanraya thumbnail
wow, superlike😊 eagerly waiting for the next one.
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
too good.. u  gav ea valid   reason of  priya    leaving  ram .. y  cant  cv's  think ..  love  u  for this.. i would have  loved balh  i fthey  show  a bit logic

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wah Angie, loved the updates. Madam, please PM  kar dijiye. Sid should have got a couple of strokes more for all his harkate.