an enigma called "RATI PANDEY".

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Helo my lovely fellow RPians,,😊

😊2day i hv made dis post to cherish our love fr one n only d enigma called "rati pandey".😛😛
😛
words r very less always to describe her ellegance beauty,excelence and charming personality😃
the lady wid d most charming nd beautiful smile😃😃,her smile dat z d reason fr happines of many ppl...wheneva she smiles the happiness glows on our faces..
The lady has bcum imp part of life..its nt nly d character nupur n indira dat we love so mch bt its also rati pandey,we love her so much😛😛
😛rati di z such a decent personality,evrythng abt her z so diffrnt
rati pandey herself wont be knowing dat she z inspiration to many ppl..😳❤️❤️❤️
Wen cumes to acting d lady is just flawless,.❤️

She always said that she believes in giving variety n dats wat shez doing👏
by doing three very diffrent characters like prathna.nupur n now indira,there z no doubt dat abt her acting...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
wat a perfect nd fabulous expression portrayed by her dat we cn actualy feel the emotions.😛..
Hats of to d lady she is an amazing personality,a very gorgeous lady,perfect actress,superb dancer and most importantly down to earth personality nd very good human being wich makes us more krazierrr abt her.!!😳😳❤️❤️❤️❤️
my dis post is dedicated to one n only legendary "rati pandey"

wateva charactr do she jst get into d skin of dat character..😊
At present she z breathing d character of indira sharma👏👏
👏hats of to rati di fr taking such challenging role nd shez ofcourse geting her bits of apreciation
2day where tv shows goes mostly love stories fr d sake of trps,bt rati tried doing smthng very diffrnt n succeded too...👏
It ws very difficlt to break d image of nupur in our mind we have bt nw we consdr her as indu😃
we al knw nupur is still very much popular among masses nd so rati z bt nor d character of indira sharma z far behind😃
ppl recognise her as hitler didi too nw...😃
Dnt knw for how long tym d show wil run bt truly d characters played by rati di will always be presents in our mind⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️be it nupur or indira d most imp thing z our love for rati pandey wil be never less in our hearts
we love you loads rati di nd will always do...❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️
love u frm d bottom of my heart!!!!!!

an amazinng star,Rati pandey z truly the epitome of perfection❤️❤️

love you rati di n so proud to be your fan!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LOVE THIS POST !! great post shreya, and each and every word is so true 😊❤️i just love Rati Pandey 

Im sooo proud to be her fan :)

Whether its Bubbly Nupur
Or Strict Indira 😉

I just love Rati !! 😍

emyl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post dear... Rati is the Best!!!! She sure brings smile to our face whenever she smiles... :)
prachidew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome post shreya
and she deserves the appreciation and a lot more 👏
she is fabulous, marvelous words are not enough to describe her
she has entertained us very well with her mashing acting skills
i just love this lady😍
thanx for this post dear
-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice post shreya...

we love her a lot ❤️
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rati is unconventional and a path breaker in her own rights. She is a person who believes in setting her own trend. First Nupur which becomes a huge success and now Indira who is an inspiration to other girls. It is a matter of great pride for her fans that she has never disappointed us with her choice of roles or her behaviour in public. She is an example as to how someone can be successful and not get overwhelmed by it.I wish her all the best for her future.Hope she proves herself more and more every time...

P.S- I always wanted to see Rati as a producer of serials...I hope one day that is possible.😳
-Neha04- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very nice post. Thank you so much. Very Nice rati's pic.

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

Rati is unconventional and a path breaker in her own rights. She is a person who believes in setting her own trend. First Nupur which becomes a huge success and now Indira who is an inspiration to other girls. It is a matter of great pride for her fans that she has never disappointed us with her choice of roles or her behaviour in public. She is an example as to how someone can be successful and not get overwhelmed by it.I wish her all the best for her future.Hope she proves herself more and more every time...

P.S- I always wanted to see Rati as a producer of serials...I hope one day that is possible.😳

haaye rinky ji..ur wishes😊😊
meri bhi bohat sari hai rati di ko leke kaash puri ho jaaye😍😍😍
n yea very well said.
😊
😊

Originally posted by: likaboss

LOVE THIS POST !! great post shreya, and each and every word is so true 😊❤️i just love Rati Pandey 

Im sooo proud to be her fan :)

Whether its Bubbly Nupur
Or Strict Indira 😉

I just love Rati !! 😍

awwe nancy thankyou so much dear for posting her pics
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shreya - This is for u 🤗 for this beautiful Topic!

Rati has become important part of my life and i just cant imagine my life without her. A big Thnx to Rati Pandey for giving us Nupur and Indira. i enjoyed every moment with Nupur and Indira is Inspiration for girls like me. and Rati is the most amazing personality i have ever seen. All the very best to her for her every step in professional and personal life. May Allah bless her!