Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago

guys i was thinking that the way shyam is narrrating the whole story to adi is fine , but don't u all think that he needs to be more serious while telling truth like how shamma died ๐Ÿ˜ญ n  how he got beaten up by the goons of kunwar๐Ÿ˜ก he is like telling a movie story n it does'nt seem that all this had actually happened to him!!!! here the director is not even thinking of this๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Edited by nishtha - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TiNa58 thumbnail
True..He really should narrate it with more feelings, you know..I mean, he's been through the pain but it doesn't seem as if he actually experienced it... But what I don't understand is how could a reincarnated person remember a great deal about his past life and narrates it in complete detail? Is it possible?! ๐Ÿ˜•
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: TiNa58

True..He really should narrate it with more feelings, you know..I mean, he's been through the pain but it doesn't seem as if he actually experienced it... But what I don't understand is how could a reincarnated person remember a great deal about his past life and narrates it in complete detail? Is it possible?! ๐Ÿ˜•

yup it is possible in serilas n movies n ya he shud say all thezse thigs with more feelings its like  u know what i got killed like this in last life hooohohohohoh๐Ÿ˜† no way its like he is telling a movie story๐Ÿ˜ก

-Becky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: TiNa58

But what I don't understand is how could a reincarnated person remember a great deal about his past life and narrates it in complete detail? Is it possible?! ๐Ÿ˜•

Yes, it is certainly possible...but only in tv serials! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I've been watching this serial since the day it started. I totally love it. I've re-watched almost every romantic scene of Kisan-Shyama atleast five times. And yet I can't even remember all of the dialogues, let alone the other minor details. But somehow, our Shyaam managed to remember every dialogue and every single detail of his past life that took place 40 years ago! Wow, memory ho to aisi! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nishtha thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: ChocolateLover

Yes, it is certainly possible...but only in tv serials! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I've been watching this serial since the day it started. I totally love it. I've re-watched almost every romantic scene of Kisan-Shyama atleast five times. And yet I can't even remember all of the dialogues, let alone the other minor details. But somehow, our Shyaam managed to remember every dialogue and every single detail of his past life that took place 40 years ago! Wow, memory ho to aisi! ๐Ÿ˜‰

wow memry ho toh aisi๐Ÿ˜†

somia thumbnail
very true, I agree nishita
you know i didn't watch the death scene of shama and when i tuned in, it was so hard to tell if the death scene is gone or not.... becuase of the un-emotional acting ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
aur jahan tak memory ki baat hai to, its okay, recarnation is already a big wonder so memory is a minor thing for a recarnated person ๐Ÿ˜‰
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good point, i neva thought of that before.
sweet_si_anu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i missed the last few epi ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_si_anu

i missed the last few epi ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

its ok yaar watch it online๐Ÿ˜ณ