Khushis goose is cooked...no burnt...June 29, 2012

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ok, sorry.. was gobbling up lunch quickly so that I can reply!
So, yeah.. back to your post! Thanks for hte pm, Fuzzy!!!

What an episode! Mindblowing! I think I was jumping up, scared and nervous. Thankfully I didn't watch it alone.. was chatting with other anonymous people who were watching the live stream with me.. that helped!!

Ok, let's see.. Arnav stares at the guys as they pour liquid over him.. I was wondering why he was just standing there.. then later I figured it out.. because he smelled it and it didn't smell at all! If it was petrol, he would have done something.. and so smart of Khushi, to switch the liquid.. and he understood it was Khushi.. that was nicely done, CVs!!! Very very nice.. ๐Ÿ‘ (except well not sure, where she found the water from ๐Ÿ˜†) Omg.. ASR killed us today.. did you see him, with that vest all wet.. I had to hold on to my table so that I wouldn't faint.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ so so hot! 

Now, back to Anjali and Mami.. Anjali of course always calls at the wrong time.. Khushi almost got caught today.. !! Khushi should get a lesson from Mami about investigation - don't wear bangles and please put your phone on silent or switch it off!!!! And of course they ahd to run into Payal, ms. brainless, well.. mrs.brainless.. I must again say I hate how the CVs just make Akash and Payal seem so useless!! They need better roles!!! Payal of course didn't even ask Anjali what she meant.. she was just shocked that Anjali found out.. Anjali of course is Arnav's sister.. didn't complete the sentence.. she should have said.. is Khushi and Shyam having an affair.. and then Payal would have told them the truth!!!! 

I didn't exactly like how Shyam got to know everything today.. that was too fast.. but hopefully this is all for the better.. hopefully this is all so that Arnav will understand that Shyam was the villain! 

Ok, now to the precap.. Omg.. at least they showed a precap.. why? to make sure we are tensed over the weekend.. there are many ways that could end.. many ways that could begin.. but here's hoping that the following is what is going to happen!

Shyam takes Khushi inside, because he wants her to see him kill Arnav. Arnav sees Khushi come in, he is happy, but he is angry when he sees Shyam mishandling her. Shyam starts saying, see Khushiji, you couldn't save your Arnav. Now no one can stop me from making you mine.. etc etc.. basically Shyam decides he will gloat in front of Arnav, he thinks it's Arnav vs him+the five goons.. little does he know how angry Arnav gets when he sees Khushi being harassed by someone else.. Arnav pushes all the goons away, but Shyam says don't you dare come close or Khushi dies (maybe points a gun or a knife etc).. and he grabs her and runs.. Arnav follows, jumps into the jeep that was there.. follows them.. 

how that will end.. only god knows.. 
- Arnav saves Khushi. Shyam arrested.. Arnav and Khushi hug in the rain..and a confession..  perfect ending..  ๐Ÿ‘
- Arnav saves Khushi.. Shyam escapes and goes to RM.. there he convinces Shyamili (I'm borrowing that name from you, Fuzzy) that Khushi was trying to trick him into doing it.. of course Mu created, thanks to Payal and Mami.. what will happen now.. only CVs can save Khushi now! ๐Ÿ˜• 
- Arnav saves Khushi, but somehow MU happens between Arshi 'coz he thinks Shyam was trying to help Khushi or that they both tried to kil him together and get the money.. (no, we will be disapointed if this happened, CVs)
- Khushi gets thrown off a cliff (Ekta kapoor style, not possible) 
- Arnav gets thrown off a cliff (Ekta kapoor style, not possible)
- Shyam gets thrown off a cliff  ๐Ÿ‘ - we fans happy .. party time.. ๐Ÿฅณ
- Car blows off.. Khushi escapes.. Shyam dies..   ๐Ÿ‘ - we fans happy .. party time.. ๐Ÿฅณ 
- Car blows off.. Khushi and Shyam no where to be found.. the mystery continues.. where is Khushi? (no, this is not possible coz Sanaya is not going to be on leave)

Ok, I need some time to burn off steam.. this show is going to drive me nuts!! and the way the CVs are killing us with their suspense, we will all need therapy soon! ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i loved the episode to the core fazzy...and asr was looking soo hot yaar
chatterbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kya baat hai !!!
Your post is matching the episode...
As always luv'd your views.

Loving the current track. At this rate I dont see any MU anymore. lets wait and watch. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Edited a mindblowing epi wow oh I loved shyam's face today roflol he got a taste of his own medi awesome thank u cvs n aaahhh those names raanu, lagggaan, Mannu lmao those names crackeD me up to d core haahahahhahahaha khushi kumari gupta singh raizada awww n d smirk he gave hareee dat was cute... Payal anji n mami no comments m fedup of their ronna donna payal might faint as well n dat will be d end khaaallaass... Cnt wait for mon wow aaawww fazzy drling love yer post n miss cc with u guyzz but over d weekends pakka Gonna chat lol love ya huggsss n hugsss <3 Edited by BarunForever - 11 years ago
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey fazila awesome post dear love it and i agree it was awesome epi the look on arnav, creepwa finding out about kushi๐Ÿ˜† & poor payal caught in the middle & anji's denial all of it was awesome to watch ab Monday kab ayega๐Ÿ˜ i really felt 4 arnav when they were trying to burn him down this goons bi na๐Ÿ˜ก & i cracked on ur statement about churiya ๐Ÿ˜†exactly our hotwa is one hot fighter!can't wait 4 Monday i hope they don't drag it kushi kidnapped by creepwa ugg! tanx haan 4 the lovely post & pm!๐Ÿ˜›
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Today's epi was climax at all levels .. And Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada followd by a smirk ... I was dead :D
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Superb post Fazila ๐Ÿ‘, Eagerly waiting for next episode
pavi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i am searching for new words to describe today's episode...
awesome episode...
when i saw shyam๐Ÿ˜ก
when i saw khushi๐Ÿ˜ญ
when i saw arnav๐Ÿ˜‰
and
what an precap...
๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Edited by pavi1 - 11 years ago
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
it was awesomeee episode.