29/6 Episode Discussions : All Discussions here

seelaks thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Episode #76

29th June 2012 - Friday

Good Evening friends πŸ˜‰ !!! Hmmm .. Well the first day of 7 day time period which Aditi

asked for started in yesterday's episode πŸ˜† .. She had cooked the special food that

Kabir would have on that day in remembrance of his father πŸ˜Š ..
Additi also mentioned

that Kabir had shared this secret with her only πŸ˜†.. Will he believe that she had not

read from the diary ? What will be the next move by Additi ? Will someone try to kill

her today ? What is Abhinav's motive 😑 ? Will the episode end on suspense so that we

all we wait for Monday's episode ? 😍

Please share your views

Edited by seelaks - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u dear!!! u r a savior πŸ˜ƒ

too many doubts πŸ€”
seelaks thumbnail
Kabir didnt believe that she is Additi πŸ˜Š .. 7th May is the marriage date of original Additi and Kabir πŸ˜†
Saams thumbnail
Finally,Aditi got a call from hospital amd now she knw where Ananya is admitted.
seelaks thumbnail
Did I hear it right ?

Ananya's blood group is "O +ve" .. This is what Additi said .. Then why did the doctor say its a rare blood group πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Saams thumbnail
Haye..Kabir taking care of Aditi and making her eat is just wow.!!
Saams thumbnail

Originally posted by: seelaks

Did I hear it right ?

Ananya's blood group is "O +ve" .. This is what Additi said .. Then why did the doctor say its a rare blood groupπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Haha..serial hai yaar,koi bhi blood group rare ban sakta hai.🀣
seelaks thumbnail
Yeah .. Serial main kuch bhi ho saktha hai ..πŸ˜†

Vachan 1 and vachan 2 is completed .. So will Kabir believe that she is Additi by the end of next week πŸ˜†
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awww, so cute... I loved AdiKa scenes today... In that hosp, the way each one was gazing at the other... very beautiful. 😍

For sometime they (me too)  forgot that they were in the hosp because of Ananya's life threatening situation...πŸ˜†

The show seems to be picking up...Must be the love season, coz most of serials (atleast the ones I watch) have a awesome love track going on ☺️

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
the way maami spoke to Aditi, makes me feel probably she was the one who tried to attack Aditi... maybe just to scare her...πŸ˜”

We got one more crucial date...So add "Saath May" to Date List with "Ikkis June"...πŸ˜†
Edited by cosmogirl77 - 11 years ago