Siddharth Shukla - The star of the night!!

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys I am back!! 😊 Cant remain w/o making a topic on such an awesome blossom epi! What an epi it was...one of the best since shiv's entry!!πŸ‘πŸΌ Loved each and every dialogue to the core. But But But amidst all these perfect moments and actors there was one who out shined all.Obviously I dont need to mention about surekha ji as she is the soul of balika vadhu.She is an evergreen star. But there was another one who proved 2day that given the right opportunity and direction, hidden talents can really leave a mark! Till now U all must have guessed whom I am talking about.Yes guys Its none other than our Shivu aka Siddharth Shula😳😳

U know guys I was an ardent star one fan coz of shows like mjht, dmg etc and during those days I sometimes used to watch his show jpsya.But at that time I had never appreciated or liked him that much.He was just an average actor. When I heard the news of his comeback as anandi's new man I wasnt that happy as I expected a KSG or a KW for Anandi. But today I really...from the bottom of my heart want to thank the creatives of BV who brought in Siddharth to play this roleπŸ‘

I think no other actor could have been so adorable and graceful as Shivraj Shekhar as Siddharth Shukla.I have to admit his acting tonite was no less than any experienced and mature actor.I could easily compare him to the likes of hiten tejwani or ram kapoor.I mean each expression the guy had on his face was pitch perfect.The moisture coated eyes...the breathlessness...the shivering hands...the respect in his features when he touches DS's feet...he conquered each frame of the epi with sheer grace and beauty.Truly if tonite any one could be titled as the star of the show then its undoubtedly -SIDDHARTH SHUKLA!!⭐️⭐️

P.S. - Thnxx so much guys for wishing me on my bday...that means so much.Thankuu for all the lovely wishes.Love allπŸ€—
Edited by princessyashika - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srijay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Completely agreed. Siddharth shukla is the best choice for this role. Hope he is permanent in BV. I think the CVs did a great job designing this character. Each and every scene and dialogue seem to be perfect and exclusively made for Shiv. Kudos for such a good portrayal!
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessyashika

Hey guys I am back!! 😊 Cant remain w/o making a topic on such an awesome blossom epi! What an epi it was...one of the best since shiv's entry!!πŸ‘πŸΌ Loved each and every dialogue to the core. But But But amidst all these perfect moments and actors there was one who out shined all.Obviously I dont need to mention about surekha ji as she is the soul of balika vadhu.She is an evergreen star. But there was another one who proved 2day that given the right opportunity and direction, hidden talents can really leave a mark! Till now U all must have guessed whom I am talking about.Yes guys Its none other than our Shivu aka Siddharth Shula😳😳

U know guys I was an ardent star one fan coz of shows like mjht, dmg etc and during those days I sometimes used to watch his show jpsya.But at that time I had never appreciated or liked him that much.He was just an average actor. When I heard the news of his comeback as anandi's new man I wasnt that happy as I expected a KSG or a KW for Anandi. But today I really...from the bottom of my heart want to thank the creatives of BV that brought in Siddharth to play this roleπŸ‘

I think no other actor could have been so adorable and graceful as Shivraj Shekhar as Siddharth Shukla.I have to admit his acting tonite was no less than any experienced and mature actor.I could easily compare him to the likes of hiten tejwani or ram kapoor.I mean each expression the guy had on his face was pitch perfect.The moisture coated eyes...the breathlessness...the shivering hands...the respect in his features when he touches DS's feet...he conquered each frame of the epi with sheer grace and beauty.Truly if tonite any one could be titled as the star of the show then its undoubtedly -SIDDHARTH SHUKLA!!⭐️⭐️

P.S. - Thnxx so much guys for wishing me on my bday...that means so much.Thankuu for all the lovely wishes.Love allπŸ€—

totally agree with you @papa's spoiled brat.he was complitely awsome...complitly like fitied to this particular role...like role was writen for him only...the way he was jublient...and the way he couldnt consel himslef yet dint knew how to show he was the happiest man around and on top of the world and holds the world in his hands he did by grabing his dhol again and showing hsi hapiness flowing out of it...and his eyes...it never leaved anandi after tht...and the grace with which he talked with DS...man he gave respect to evry person around him..to evry one..DS...anandi...his parents...he is truly a WORLD CLASS BRASS AMBESSADOR FOR THE WORD GENTELMEN
_symphony thumbnail

Originally posted by: srijay

Completely agreed. Siddharth shukla is the best choice for this role. Hope he is permanent in BV. I think the CVs did a great job designing this character. Each and every scene and dialogue seem to be perfect and exclusively made for Shiv. Kudos for such a good portrayal!

Totally agree to ur words...sid was perfect tonite.😍
_symphony thumbnail

Originally posted by: payalibm

totally agree with you @papa's spoiled brat.he was complitely awsome...complitly like fitied to this particular role...like role was writen for him only...the way he was jublient...and the way he couldnt consel himslef yet dint knew how to show he was the happiest man around and on top of the world and holds the world in his hands he did by grabing his dhol again and showing hsi hapiness flowing out of it...and his eyes...it never leaved anandi after tht...and the grace with which he talked with DS...man he gave respect to evry person around him..to evry one..DS...anandi...his parents...he is truly a WORLD CLASS BRASS AMBESSADOR FOR THE WORD GENTELMEN

@red
OMGGG u said it u said it u said it!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Payal u have hit the right place...srsly SHiv symbolises the spirit of true gentleman and that is what I love the most abt him.😳😳 He is in every sense a complete man😍
Edited by princessyashika - 11 years ago
poshah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree, it was a perfect episode..i have seen it atleast 3-4 times till now. Shiv was truly great today..perfect gentleman as Payal mentioned, and someone who truly likes a village girl/simple girl.

It was a super duper episode indeed πŸ‘

Laad governor and ladesar are two characters worth watching these days πŸ˜‰
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessyashika

@red
OMGGG u said it u said it u said it!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Payal u have hit the right place...srsly SHiv symbolises the spirit of true gentleman and that is what I love the most abt him.😳😳 He is in every sense a complete man😍

i know sweet...i know love...he is men of sheer dream...a man who can be found in dream only...and DS has found for her anandi...men can u belive he dint forget to take her blessing...he tuched her feet...people feels shame in doing that in such a big function...and he was least bother..he made it fele liek this should be the best part of the entire scene...and he was instantly rewarded as HER LADESUR...man i was laughing at the top of my lungs can posiible...i just am waiting to hear DS say merou ladesur 😍 in FRONT  OF  THAT  SLIME SPINLESS PIGHEAD πŸ˜‘

CV HAS DONE JUST ... JUST UFFF BRNING SIDD IN SERIAL...LIKE THISSERIAL AND ROLE WAS MADE AND WRITEN FOR HIM ONLY...πŸ‘
nazsheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes agreed totally he was outstanding tonight all i can say about him is wow ,wow,wow...hats of to the makers of bv for bringing siddharth shukla for shiv's charchter who has done full justice to the role
vkalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You guys are so right,   he was so brilliant, I think we are heading toward Jag being back before 6 months complete and sheer terror of Aanadi may be thinking about him.🀒 πŸ˜”
nitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sidharth stolen the show today.