Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

....Priya.... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: RafAholic

I was reading a post by hiri_piri, which states that there is a new entry (Mohan Kapoor) who will take care of an injured Nimrit. Hiri has informed that in a separate article, it states that Ankita is the new Nimrit

When I read things like this I feel down! I don't know what the PH and Channel are playing at. Both are messing the fans around. I think we have to be very sharp starting from Monday!

that sounds like jaane pehchane se ajanabi story.😕.they replaced main lead with other actress..

xyyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
There is no similarity between Dimple and Ankita's overall appearance. how much can a plastic surgery change a person from head to toe.

before i was thinking that Dimple will be back after the accident and look like a model or something after transformation like how they showed in the movie, khoon bhari maang with Rekha. but now all the hope, curiousness and everything's gone down the drain because of ph's decision.

Don't want anyone other than Dimple as Nimrit. she does her job really well and there is really no need for replacement. please.