Ankita Sharma replaces Dimple Jhangiani - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
thats true she will look older..may be she must lose wieght
ankita definately is a good actor but she is nt good as nimrit at all, i cant imagine her as nimrit too.
No this cant happen . want more of Navi & dimple scene.

i hope that Nimrit  { dimple } will be alive and then maybe she sends ankita as nimrit  .  and then dimple tells her like wht to do n all.

Edited by -Pooji- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Pooji-

No this cant happen . want more of Navi & dimple scene.

i hope that Nimrit  { dimple } will be alive and then maybe she sends ankita as nimrit  .  and then dimple tells her like wht to do n all.

@red: even this would be better than replacing her... with Dimple (nimrit) behind the scenes... everyone would have no choice but to believe that the other one is really Nimrit... but even in that i want Agam to know that Dimple (Nimrit) is alive & see their cute cute scenes...

writers should totally come to IF... there are so many interesting ideas floating around here 😉

Originally posted by ixxu

<font color="#0000FF">@red: even this would be better than replacing her... with Dimple (nimrit) behind the scenes... everyone would have no choice but to believe that the other one is really Nimrit... but even in that i want Agam to know that Dimple (Nimrit) is alive & see their cute cute scenes...

writers should totally come to IF... there are so many interesting ideas floating around here 😉</font>

Hope this becomes true !
Whenever I come to the forum I get a bit of relief after reading the comments posted by fellow members! But then we have these silly articles and it makes you feel worse ðŸ˜¡

This can't happen - NO way!
what happened Aliya... ?? now which article are u talking about
Originally posted by cjs369

what happened Aliya... ?? now which article are u talking about

I was reading a post by hiri_piri, which states that there is a new entry (Mohan Kapoor) who will take care of an injured Nimrit. Hiri has informed that in a separate article, it states that Ankita is the new Nimrit

When I read things like this I feel down! I don't know what the PH and Channel are playing at. Both are messing the fans around. I think we have to be very sharp starting from Monday!
Originally posted by RafAholic

I was reading a post by hiri_piri, which states that there is a new entry (Mohan Kapoor) who will take care of an injured Nimrit. Hiri has informed that in a separate article, it states that Ankita is the new Nimrit

When I read things like this I feel down! I don't know what the PH and Channel are playing at. Both are messing the fans around. I think we have to be very sharp starting from Monday!

yes i read it after i saw ur comment here.. and I have replied there too...

whatever the plans we need to keep mailing and msging them to put pressure so that they retain dimple in this show