28/6:Episode # 75 discussions;all discussions here

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

πŸ₯³ Discussions for the Episode # 75 πŸ₯³

Date - 28th June, 2012

So are u all ready for hearing the infinite 7's in today's episode? πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

It is 75th episode; do u expect any dhamaka today?

How will Aditi prove her identity to Kabir in this 7 days?

Please share ur views. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seelaks thumbnail

Additi will try to prove that she is Additi and try to get exception πŸ˜‰ for 7 days

Mean.Girl thumbnail

i love the epi.. n Kabir-Aditi rocks.. they are added to my list of favorites..

performance of lead actors were very good...πŸ‘  n a romantic scn is waiting.. Kabir is so sweet.. he was saying her to do breakfast.. AWWW!! ☺️ how cute... d perfct song for d scn: kuch to hua hai kuch ho gaya hai.. cnt w8 4 tomorrow..πŸ˜ƒ 

sangadlover thumbnail
oh no i miss todays episode.,...
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Attayis June hai aaj..πŸ‘

"Saath" iyaaa, Yeh Tune Kya Kiya

The "Sabese Kabil Businessman" always is either at home wondering, wandering, on the phone talking to Karan, carrying Aditi, signing papers, talking to family members, doing pooja, at dinner table or so on... The one time that I saw him in office, he was sleeping due to lack of sleep at night (result of bhootni acts).  No wonder he got that award. No one else will be able to achieve this much doing everything else instead of work. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The pre-cap looked promising. But this is is Chhal serial, don't be surprised if tomorrow you all find out that Kabir invited Aditi to eat breakafst with him to see whether she has poisoned the breakfast or not ...🀣 🀣
swethasyam08 thumbnail
so home many of u attacked the bank to get heeras πŸ€£

will catch u later after giving one more update.
sillyme1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosmogirl77

Oh Attayis June hai aaj..πŸ‘

"Saath" iyaaa, Yeh Tune Kya Kiya

The "Sabese Kabil Businessman" always is either at home wondering, wandering, on the phone talking to Karan, carrying Aditi, signing papers, talking to family members, doing pooja, at dinner table or so on... The one time that I saw him in office, he was sleeping due to lack of sleep at night (result of bhootni acts).  No wonder he got that award. No one else will be able to achieve this much doing everything else instead of work. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The pre-cap looked promising. But this is is Chhal serial, don't be surprised if tomorrow you all find out that Kabir invited Aditi to eat breakafst with him to see whether she has poisoned the breakfast or not ...🀣 🀣

🀣🀣,!!!

Kaas...I'm beginning to love all ur posts!πŸ‘ Awesome!

The best  dialogue in today's episode was 
Kabir: " additi mere kapde nikaal do"!😈

Uske baad ka dialogue I didnt hear!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†!

πŸ˜†
cutegirl94 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I just LOVED that smile of Kabir! 😍 Hayyyeee *dreaming land*
Ok so she got diamonds of 900 crores hmmm Kabir k dimagh ki kahin na kahin ghaniti tog zaroor baji hogi! πŸ˜†
The episode was good and i hope in 7 days she proves herself and not make any blunders! πŸ˜΅ 
So the main problem which i have seen is that diary!  Actually kabir thinks that Neha/Aditi have read everything fro that diary and then enacting that! I think for once Aditi should let kabir read the diary and then tell him something that is not mentioned in the diary but they have done it! πŸ€“ Ahhh thiss diary thingy is sooo confusing! 
And the pre-cap hmmm that can be chhal too but with us πŸ˜† 
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i loved today's episode..the smile on kabir's face was priceless..😍
again a black kuta scene.."thank u cv's" πŸ˜†...
atlast cv's are showing that dumbiti's brain has been found and she started using it..
awesome epi..

swethasyam08 thumbnail
i smell something fishy as per the precap. may be he want her to eat first to check if she didn't poison the food. 

i think some one also mentioned this.