Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 27th June

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Kamadev's bana hits Shivji, his 3rd eye opens emitting tremendous fire, which burns Kamadev & his assistants. Indra asks Naradji what is happening. He says Shivji's 3rd eye is opened, now he can not be stopped.

Lakshmiji asks Vishnuji to do something. He says Shivji's 3rd eye when openes, doesn't close without compeleting the purpose it's opened for.

Rati outside the cave wants to go inside but is Revati & Khyati stops her from going inside fearing the anger of his 3rd eye.

Naradji is wondering what will happen now. Indra tells him nothing wrong can happen now because mata Prvati is with him.

Shivji's 3rd eyes is closed now, he opens his both the eys, sees Kamadev burning. Parvati is shocked at this event. She thinks I never did all this to see his Raudra roop. I never wanted to awake him for this destruction.

Shivji  is still angry, gets up& starts walking. Parvati tells him to stop by calling him swami. He tells her, I am not the one you are looking for. We are not related in any manner. Parvati says yes we are related, She says I am Parvati, from the time I am born have always had your thought, had always collected things connected with you. Even your Damaru which no one was able to lift, I had picked up. It was tied to this Trishul by me only. I was not able to realize the reason why all these was happening with me. But one day I saw myself, realized I am Sati , your Wamangi. You had gone in this Samadhi because of me. To respect your honour, I had ended myself in the yaga fire. Prajapati Daksh's head was cut due to that. I am the same Sati born as Parvati. My mother always stopped me from coming near you but, you were always with me in my heart. I am the same Shakti responsible for…. Shivji stops her from speaking further, without looking at her says, even if you are the same Sati, you are not acceptable to me. He walks out leaving Parvati  shocked.

Shivji comes out of the cave, walks past Nandi, who is out of his stone form now. He asks him where is he going. Mata is inside, take her along with you,she has been waiting since a long time.  Shivji says she is not your mata. Nandi says you will accept her one day.

Rati comes inside, asks Parvati where is my swami Kamadev, he had come here to help you & where is Shivji? Parvati tells her due to the fire emmited out Shivji's 3rd eye, Kamadev was burnt into ashes. Rati crys near Kamdev's ash.

Shivji is back at Kailash, Brhmaji, Vishnuji with Indra & other Devatas, meets him there. Brhmaji says it's been a long time you have been in Samadhi. It's good to see you. Vishnuji says Kamadev was sent by us to awaken you from your Samadhi. Shivji tells them, you have made the same mistake again. I am not meant for married life, yet you all got me married to Sati. Today by sending Kamadev you have repeated the same mistake.

He tells Indra because of you today Kamadev is finished, how did you even think of envoking love in my heart by breaking my Samadhi? Indra says it was necessary, because Tarakasur is troubling everyone. Your & Parvati's union is important. Vishnuji says Parvati is Sati, your Ardhangini, accept her. Shivji, who is still angry, says he doesn't know any Parvati & will never accept her.

Precap: (The most ridiculous precap) Rati tells Parvati even you are responsible for this, I'll not be able to become a mother. I am cursing you . You will never be able to enjoy happiness of your children. Vishnuji & Brhmaji are shocked hearing this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Today's epi was ok.but the precap was something shocking.hey nandi got up without mahadev touching or calling him.
coolfizzy thumbnail
Is it that Rati  z more sad just bcoz she z not having a child...
I mean her husband died! then y did she cursed parvati that she won't hv a child?
How lame z dat!
LeadNitrate thumbnail
 Bahhhahhhahhhaa

ATHA! TriangleFIlmPUran kathan!!!

Oye minu whats wamangi?🤣, isn't it Bamangi? as in someone who sits on left side?
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey exactly i also didn't understood why cvs showed rati crying for Not tobe mother rather than crying for kamdevs death.
Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh god, everybody's crying Rati, Parvati who is left now?
The stupediest thing was Rati saying mere santaan kaise honge? I mean ur hubby just died, and ur thinking about ur kids? The CVs hav ruined that one completely. They crossed the creative liberty limit.
And why is Parvati crying so much? Plz CVs stop that. And lol she talked to Mahadev about herself being Sati. Why why?
I was only looking Mohit the whole time. Oh man, he did a fab job today!
camella thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -simirck-

Oh god, everybody's crying Rati, Parvati who is left now?
The stupediest thing was Rati saying mere santaan kaise honge? I mean ur hubby just died, and ur thinking about ur kids? The CVs hav ruined that one completely. They crossed the creative liberty limit.
And why is Parvati crying so much? Plz CVs stop that. And lol she talked to Mahadev about herself being Sati. Why why?
I was only looking Mohit the whole time. Oh man, he did a fab job today!

Good question..i'd say - THE CVs ..kaash unko koi rulaa de😛 thanks for the WU minu di..a pity that you had to update utter rubbish such as rati giving parvati a curse 🤢
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Today's episode was even more crap dan yesterday one.i don't understand why can't da cvs show shiv's third eye.all dey showed is fire coming out of shiv's forehead.🤢
Shiv's behaviour towards parvati was justified.one is in a samadhi since so many years,away frm da whole world and it's events.Suddenly one woman comes and tells him dat she is his wife and she has been waiting 4 him all dese years,how can he believe her and accept her?Parvati was again forcing shiv 2 accept her jst like sati.Then what's da difference between sati and parvati?

I really feel like hitting Indra.Bcoz of him,poor Kamdev was burnt 2 ashes.There was not even 1%grief or guilt on his face.Even after such a major event happened,he still was hopeful of shiv-parvati milan.😡Kamdev ki life ki toh koi value hi nahi hai iske liye.Even after getting a scolding frm Shiv himself also,he was not at all guilty of what he did.I really feel like thrashing him.

Regarding da precap,dis is again one more creative liberty by cvs. 

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: tannipartner

Bahhhahhhahhhaa

ATHA! TriangleFIlmPUran kathan!!!

Oye minu whats wamangi?🤣, isn't it Bamangi? as in someone who sits on left side?

Tan our V becomes B in Bangla. Vijay become Bijoy, Varun is Barun, Vishwanath is Biswanath🤣
It's Wamangi in Sanskrit.😃 The one who sits on the left side.
Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Tan our V becomes B in Bangla. Vijay become Bijoy, Varun is Barun, Vishwanath is Biswanath🤣

It's Wamangi in Sanskrit.😃The one who sits on the left side.

Oh god! Ditto in my language! Viraj-Biraj, Vivek-Bivek, Vinod-Binod.