Ppl in RH are finally waking up...June 26, 2012

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Yay i'm first πŸ₯³πŸ˜›
Beautifully written dear ! Great recap πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ Yes i really liked Khushi-NK scene today ! Love NK so much,Khushi couldnt have asked for a better friend.Love the way he tried to distract her when she was sad and tried to bring a  smile on her face ! "Anjhali", i really am not able to understand her behaviour,she was so cool towards Khushi today,really dont want her to misunderstand Khushi
Really felt bad for Payal,Akash can be a bit more understanding towards his wife !πŸ˜• Oh and ASR is back with a bang !!! Damn he looked so hot in the precap πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ And loved it when ASR bg was played ! Cant wait for tomorrow ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Edited by sweetgal19 - 11 years ago
highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi fuzzy bear,...bb in a sec
ME
 I M ON THE FIRST PAGE

image YESSS

Haaahhh!!!! okay i m done!!!    

K Feeling better now!!!!!image

As Always Fuzzy very interesting post and love reading it ...
Ur rite, poojali is different. He innocence is gone.   She totaly felt like Snake's wife while talking to Khushi...there was a slight expression change on Khushi's face too...and Poojali only gave her half smile...

Snake lied to her,...but she didnt catch,...*he told her he waslooking for the phone,...c'mon she just called him on the same damn phone n he answered and talked to her,...then how the hell did it go missing n that too in Chotey's room...d'oh*

Anjali should direct her anger where it due,...not on an innocent soul!

Payaash,...*Akash kinda sounded like ASR 'unbeleiveable'*. Not the lovey dovey usual Akash...major rift track brewing btwn those 2. Seems like when Khushi is goin to go out of RM,...so is Payal...hmmm they have lately shown way too many differences in Payal and Aakash as n individual...growth in Akash's ambitious side, n handling things in bhai's absence while,...Payal increasing feeling being inadaquate...

ASR,...loved that scene,...He is truly back...can totaly c him in DON mode...totaly smashing...

creep getting creepier and Nanushi getting smarter,...cant wait for 2moro,...

God i have a feeling the Mano is goin to C or listen to them...

Scared...image

ThnQ for the PM  !!!

Edited by highonshows - 11 years ago
teju695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice analysis
Really excited for 2morrow's epi 😍
chatterbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for the update πŸ˜Š
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Fuzzy, I don't even remember what happened in today's episode.. 
Seeing a hot and sexy ASR doing pushups.. might have that effect I guess πŸ˜³

I don't know what to say about today's episode.. 
What I liked most was that finally Arnav has become ASR.. I don't know why he was so quiet until today.. well I guess because he couldn't afford to escape earlier because of Barun's schedule.. but I'm glad he is back now! 

Now my only other hope is that Khushi will find the paper tomorrow and find Arnav soon.. and they will confess and there will be romance.. 

I don't even want to comment or think about anything else.. 'coz that will make me upset.. no Anjali being suspicious of Khushi and Shyam, no Mami spying on Khushi.. 

Just thinking about ASR again.. πŸ˜ I just loved loved loved what he told the kidnapper.. scared already? what will you do when I will really escape.. tell your boss and your friends that I will escape by sunrise tomorrow.. yay! ASR!!! and then the precap.. again.. only 3 guys.. well it doesn't matter.. I'm going to escape anyways!!! Yaaayyy!!!! πŸ₯³ 
Summer_Rain thumbnail
AWESOME POST FUZZY.πŸ‘.a great episode...omg..he is back..with an bang...πŸ˜‰ ASR IS BACK..precap omg...kya dialogue tha wo...anji is confusing me..she believes shyam but not khushi...will she MU her..i think so...arnav i want him to support khushi...HOPEFULLY...Nk such an darlign and naanav mystery solved..how sweet kuchi kuchi arnav...πŸ˜† aakash and payal one word for them UNBELIEVABLE..aakashiji dont try to copy our hotwa style...
well nicce plan by khushi she is using the same weapon shyam used on her to make her take sgin of arnav...hope she succeeds in it and mami hope so she doesnt listen...well NK hei na...wo sab tik kar dega...ASR IS BACK...

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
really anji you are saying this to khushi that you should keep your eyes open what about you silly woman you have no clue what that creep hubby of yours is doing do you god she is irritating
so when is he escaping hope its soon dont you think this track has gone on forever now
pls bring arnie back soon cvs this is getting pathetic now
even i cant wait for tomorrow episode
cheers for pm see ya tomorrow
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: boreddamsel

Fuzzy, I don't even remember what happened in today's episode.. 

Seeing a hot and sexy ASR doing pushups.. might have that effect I guess πŸ˜³
🀣🀣🀣lol...dangerous for health ya??? he should have a warning sign on him hahahha

I don't know what to say about today's episode.. 
What I liked most was that finally Arnav has become ASR.. I don't know why he was so quiet until today.. well I guess because he couldn't afford to escape earlier because of Barun's schedule.. but I'm glad he is back now! 

Maybe he was thinking...or observing them alll...the kidnappers...n finding out who was behind it all...Rem hes ASR...Khushis love might have changed him...but u cant change a persons NATURE...hes ASR...n hes back...yummm...we all nazrofy himπŸ˜† N that bill he has send...hes hopeful that khushi will come for him...he knows she will...

Now my only other hope is that Khushi will find the paper tomorrow and find Arnav soon.. and they will confess and there will be romance.. 

Hmmm...ya n then what???

I don't even want to comment or think about anything else.. 'coz that will make me upset.. no Anjali being suspicious of Khushi and Shyam, no Mami spying on Khushi.. 
Ya ignore... but they r thereπŸ˜†
Just thinking about ASR again.. πŸ˜ I just loved loved loved what he told the kidnapper.. scared already? what will you do when I will really escape.. tell your boss and your friends that I will escape by sunrise tomorrow.. yay! ASR!!! and then the precap.. again.. only 3 guys.. well it doesn't matter.. I'm going to escape anyways!!! Yaaayyy!!!! πŸ₯³ 

faints...hmmm...hes so cute n hot n everything...speech, breathless...ahem ahem...😳
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetgal19

Yay i'm first πŸ₯³πŸ˜›
Beautifully written dear ! Great recap πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ Yes i really liked Khushi-NK scene today ! Love NK so much,Khushi couldnt have asked for a better friend.Love the way he tried to distract her when she was sad and tried to bring a  smile on her face ! "Anjhali", i really am not able to understand her behaviour,she was so cool towards Khushi today,really dont want her to misunderstand Khushi
Really felt bad for Payal,Akash can be a bit more understanding towards his wife !πŸ˜• Oh and ASR is back with a bang !!! Damn he looked so hot in the precap πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ And loved it when ASR bg was played ! Cant wait for tomorrow ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

thanks... n hot-wa's back so everyhings gr8 now...πŸ˜†