Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ichangedit
🥳
Go Koki Go!!! He deserves all this and more for what he did!!
🤣 Sent to his room again! I tell you I love Koki even more now. And people at least she didn't sent him to bed without dinner 😈
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
Kristin I agree - she is giving him food LOL😆 he should thank his stars for getting some food in his tummy 😆
shes goin bonkers i know he said wrng bt doin all this koki understand ur anger he has hurt you bt u cant do this bt hey koki can do anything she wants... everyone listens to everything she says...