Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piano1422 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I started watching this show because of the concept and because of Devin Bhojani & Vipul Shah. The concept is pretty unique and the characters are uniquer (if that's possible). My fave characters are Jotsna Bhabhi and Jennifer.

I kinda dislike the emotional tracks (like Sam and the KBC thing), but the characters and actors make it bearable. I just want it to be an in-and-out comedy, instead of such emotional-ness.

What about you?
Edited by Nirali92 - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Nirali it's the concept of this show and like you Deven Bhojan and Vipul Shah.

The concept because it's funny, but it also teaches you something. It reminds me of Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo which used to come earlier on Sab TV.

And the directors are both really good. I loved watching Deven in Sarabhai v/s Sarabhai. He was probably the best comic factor. Vipul Shah makes great movies so I was curious to see what his show would be like.
birju4baby thumbnail
the show is ok so far... sometimes I dont feel like laughing because jokes are so cliche ...But I can still waTCH IT because of the amazing actors that have been ensembled for this show .. Maybe they need to find better writers ...
luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's too cliche'd ,
the characters are  synthetic and they stand out like a sore thumb ..
In today's urban society , this much disparity , in the same family ,
 can't and does not exist ..
The couple who supposedly was in London ,, their kids have no accents ..
strange for kids born and brought up abroad ,have localised  foreign accents ..
Minionite thumbnail
luckyp their are many such disparities, but I wouldn't say that it's not happening in the real world. 3 streets over from my house, there's a family whose pretty much like this one. 3 sons who have lived separately for almost 15 years are suddenly brought together because their mother's health is waivering. And they're Indians like us.
luckyp thumbnail
Wow ,
 khota_sikka , that's great ...
Though I haven't seen a family like that , 
but it's heartening to know that such people do exist and they co - exist ...
Minionite thumbnail
Yep luckyp. And the best part is that they love their life. Even if they have any issues, they always resolve them and that's why I love this show so much as well.
luckyp thumbnail
Yeah , khota_silla , life's like that , you take the bitter with the sweet , as without the other , there's no existence of either ..