Bluefalls thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Viren and jeevika are sitting at the backside of the car. Maanvi comes and sits at the front. Virat also after some time sits beside her. Accidentally their hands touch each other. Maanvi gets uncomfortable and she requests jeevika that she wants to sit beside her as she wants to sleep by keeping her head on her shoulders. Virat clearly understands her intentions to avoid him but says nothing. Viren senses the same.

They reach The wadhera House at chandigrah where maanvi receives a Grand Welcome by the family members. Indar chachu says that maanvi is our tigress and tough situations would not break her. Dadaji too comes and asks maanvi about how much she liked mumbai. Chachi complains that maanvi didn't meet SRK and also says that she missed The Virat & Maanvi Duo. She said that there was no "masti" without them in the house. Virat agrees with chachi and says to maanvi that, " Let us do some of our Trademark Masti today". Maanvi becomes upset hearing this and viren silently notices every change in maanvi's expressions and his brother's gestures when suddenly dadaji calls him to discuss a case with him and all the other family members gets busy in their respective tasks. Virat goes ahead and hug his mother. This act of virat surprises viren and his mom. Their mother asks virat whethet anything happened and virat simply asks about her mother's well being. This makes viren more suspicious.

Jeevika and maanvi are in a room . Jeevika keeps blabbering about maanvi's treatment but maanvi's thoughts are pondering elsewhere. Jeevika sees this and asks maanvi about what happened to her. She says that she has noticed maanvi avoiding virat and also demands to know why maanvi is doing that. Maanvi gives an excuse of being tired and not willing to talk.

Viren comes to virat and asks him, why is he behaving like that. After denying for two to three times finally he admits to viren that Maanvi's cancer has become more serious and its has started spreading all over her body. Viren assures him that they wont stand defeated in front of maanvi's cancer and will do whatever it takes to get her cured. He says, he wont let anything happen to his brother's love. Virat asks him not to say a word about this to maanvi or jeevika.

At the dinner table Virat is said to taste his favourite " Aam ka Aachar", but he denies. Chachi says that its his favourite and generally his dinner is incomplete without it, But he says firmly that he doesn't want to taste. While eating maanvi starts coughing badly...virat shouts for water and huriedly gets water for maanvi. He scolds the maid the bringing water late. Bua jiii says that he should not get so hyper. But virat dismisses her by saying that maanvi needed water and he went to bring water ...he didn't break any house rules. This reply seals bua jiii's mouth shut😆.  Then again, virat gets a call on his phone urging him for a recording next day. But virat says that he cannot attend the recording as he is busy. Maavi gets upset that no work is more important than career and he should attend the recording. Virat strictly tells her to eat without intefering into his matters and he knows what he is doing. All the family members at the dining table are deeply disturbed by virat's behaviour.

Scene Of The Day: Virat and Maanvi both in their respective rooms sitting/standing at the window side and conversing with the moon :

Virat: Chaand Bhaisahab...will you do something for me??? I know maanvi would not have slept till now...she must have been thinking that why did i cancel my recording tomorrow...she must have been blaming herself. But Chaand bhaisahab...do some magic so that maavi can sleep without any worries. Chaand Bhaisahab, you know how important maanvi is for me...just the way you are incomplete without your glowing light...I am also imcomplete without my maanvi. She is the WORLD for me.

Maanvi: Chanda mama, will u listen to me for this once??? Please go and tell virat that I cant be the WORLD to him. I am fighting with my own life...how will I lighten up his world...I am suffering through the darkness...how will I ablaze his life??? Please go and tell him chanda mama to forget me...to forget his Partner and concentrate on his future.

Virat: Chaand bhaisahab, tell her one more thing. Tell her that all through the day and night I only think about her. Whether the world turns upside down...I will never let anything happen to her.

Precap: Bua jii talking with dadaji on phone and telling him that what if tomorrow virat gets married...will his wife accept such kind of intimacy of him with maanvi. She says that virat is overreacting and this is just the begining before the storm. Maanvi hears everything and controls her weep.

Edited by saheli2610 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for the lovely written update!! :)
anshu1984_sony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Will be waiting for rest :-)
shehroon_riaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update - waiting for the rest :)
-Tinu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Update the rest soon please. Waiting. Thanks for the WU! ðŸ˜ƒ

Tina

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks hun!
& sorry for the mistake on my part! :/
Bluefalls thumbnail