N they call woman the weaker sex...lol...June 25,

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I wanna fly in the sky : Geet24 says..πŸ˜›
I wanna save my hubby from kidnapper : Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada says...πŸ‘

Who says Woman are the weaker sex...I always fight with them even if the person is closest to me !πŸ˜†

Great post Fuzy !πŸ€—

****my comment MINUS Poojali...πŸ˜† she is a baby...
Edited by Geet24 - 11 years ago
-Smiles- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome analysis! πŸ‘πŸΌ Personally I just could not watch the Shushi scene...it killed me! And seriously...Akash just goes to parties all the time...his brother has been kidnapped and he's partying!!
ms_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a ton fr the update!:D
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
"ILOVEYOUKHUSHI" Seriously? How disgusting can someone be? I'm glad NK gets to see what a sick man Shyam is. I hope Arnav break his hands when he gets to know the truth. I just can't wait for Khushi to find that note Arnav sends her. It's going to be tomorrow for sue though, You can see when Khushi was crying at the end of today episode she doesn't want to be in such a situation but she's doing it for the man she loves.

Precap: I just pray and hope Mamiji or anybody else doesn't overhear anything but I'm sure she will have NK support in all of this because by the look of things NK is the only one she' telling everything to.

The good moments will start from Wednesday, ArShi and ASR will be back with a bang  
Edited by IshqSufiyana - 11 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Fuzzy bear, women are weaker sex... They are weaker in stupidity, weaker in idiocy, weaker in violence or brute force...

Men are stronger sex...in all of the above.

But where it really counts to be strong, women are much stronger than men. They are strong in their core - their heart and soul...
Summer_Rain thumbnail
awesome post fuzzy.πŸ€—.yikess..my blood was boiling today seeing sushi romance..well NK believed khushi..i am glad about it..he is an sweetheart...πŸ˜‰ shyam;s passwrods OH MY GOD..wat the..i want arnav to punch shyam black and blue for this...payalji snd aakashji  NO COMMENTS...they dont know they are in which world..aaksh not worried fr arnav but lost in becoming the next ASR...chameli ka tel wants to wear pointed heels...πŸ˜†
well i felt bad for khushi..i just had tears seeing her condition😭...arnavji come back soon..i just hope happy times are on its way fr arnav and khushi.

Edited by sarun_deewani - 11 years ago
chatterbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice WU.

I decided to not watch the episodes until the shyam is ready to get beaten up πŸ˜ƒ

So these WU's help me keep updated.

thanks for posting.
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow superb post fazilaπŸ‘... Loved every bit of it
Am feeling very bad for khushi yaar...I cried watching  her today...😭
But nice episode it is... Loved it...
Areeeyyy shyammm... I want to kill this guy😑... 
But he easily got trapped πŸ˜†
Khushi is hating to go near to shyam but she should definitely for arnav...
Ahhh can't wait for arnav's comeback...
And Nk is soo awesome today... loved him...
But i don't understand these payash scenes... what they r trying to do yaar...πŸ₯±
I think she will fell down wearing those high heels in the party...
Can't wait for next episode
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fuzzy ...!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—Awesome post as usual !!

Seriously .. I loved todays .. Just brilliant all the actors played they part perfectly ..!!

Im glad Nk found out about lusty shyam ..!! She still needs to tell him everything ,.. But hey its progress !!

When Shyam said those magical words .. she closed her eyes and was repeating the I LOVE YOU from arnavji .. hayee ! well i thinks lool ..

Erghh Payal and Akash another freaking party .. well Obliviously There ain't no party like an S Club Party ahaha ..!! I soo wanna see Arhi at a party ..!! ;) ..

Hmm tomorrow .. Im sure mami is listening/watch .. But have no clue if she listens to all of it or parts of it !! .. :\