DOTW ::24 June:: Will RK always get what he wants?

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Discussion Of The Week

Hello, my name is Jyoti and here I am bringing you the DOTW

I know today most of us are just dreaming since RK has FINALLY made his presence felt, and we know that tomorrow not just the last 30 sec but more of 10 min will be given to introduce him.πŸ˜†

But my questions for discussion will be mixed, i.e. from the whole week.

Since not much has happened which makes us question a character or his/her motives, thoughts, decision, so the questions that I am asking are on the future tracks.

They are based on the future storyline, what will happen, what should happen, what role will each one play. Most of all what we would like to see in it.

1. Do you think that the equation between the sisters will change when RK will choose Madhu? Will it remain the same as we saw in last week's episode?

or

Are they strong enough to withstand all which will thrown their way?

2. Would you like to see Madhu-Mukund love story?

(Because acc. to the current track it seems on the wayπŸ€”)

3. Where is Ballu? (I am missing ChaudharyjiπŸ˜†) What has happened to him? When do you think he will be back?

4. Inspector Ravi Pratap. He already has his eyes set on Madhu. Will he be a hurdle or an indirect aid to everything?

5. RK wants what he wants. So will he get what he wants or will Madhu will give him a fight of a lifetime?

6. What will happen to Mukund's case? Will Madhu back down?

7. Will Madhu saying no trigger him to get her, show her who is is?

Future...future...fun...future question

(actually was not getting how to introduce this QπŸ˜†)

What do you think will/should be the name of the film in which Madhu-RK pair will be first seen?

πŸ˜†.πŸ˜›.πŸ˜†.πŸ˜›.πŸ˜†..

Now waiting for a discussion regarding the future plots.

Hope you all take part in this.

😳

Edited by Tyro - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaDMG25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
like the post and idea πŸ˜ƒ

i liked the sister bond so i think it wont change initially but there maybe some resentment later...pretty sure roma will support madhu into stardom as long as one of them are fulfilling her dreams...

i miss ballu tooo i want to know whats happening with him as well miss his craziness and hayee the singing πŸ˜‰

the inspector is probably an RK chamcha ane be sweet to RK and bother madhu just in to add spice and he is good as well lol

Tyro thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaDMG25

like the post and idea πŸ˜ƒ...thnx...

i liked the sister bond so i think it wont change initially but there maybe some resentment later...pretty sure roma will support madhu into stardom as long as one of them are fulfilling her dreams...
even when Madhu was dancing Roma was looking at her n appreciating...so I guess she will support her...
as for the sister band...i am not sure...i really dont want Trishna to go negative...

i miss ballu tooo i want to know whats happening with him as well miss his craziness and hayee the singing πŸ˜‰
glad to know I am not the only one who misses him...πŸ˜†

the inspector is probably an RK chamcha ane be sweet to RK and bother madhu just in to add spice and he is good as well lol
he is like a grey character...sweet to every1 on their face...

Aahnac thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if we all post and tell colors (tweet and post on fb) not to show a Madhu - Mukund love story - i'm sure they'll listen πŸ˜‰

so instead of complaining here - Give them a creative feedback - will improve the show
(meant for all the whinnies ... no offence intended  )

Edited by madmaniac - 11 years ago
Tyro thumbnail

Originally posted by: madmaniac

if we all post and tell colors (tweet and post on fb) not to show a Madhu - Mukund love story - i'm sure they'll listen πŸ˜‰

so instead of complaining here - Give them a creative feedback - will improve the show
(meant for all the whinnies ... no offence intended  )

πŸ˜†...that is what i am asking...that what would u like to c...

to c them together or not...😳
Tyro thumbnail
added a new Q after seeing today's episode...

It seems that RK is a stubborn or rather knows his way around everything. Nobody can argue or deny him,

so the Q arises,

1. What will happen to Mukund's case? Will Madhu back down?

2. Will Madhu saying no trigger him to get her, show her who is is?

3. In future do you think Madhu will give him a fight to remember??